Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This is awesome, @pookiebear25 !  I do my nails at the bathroom sink. 🤣

😵😵😵 Wow @pookiebear25 ! Impressive!!! 

@pookiebear25  Absolutley beautiful collection! I love how you have it organized! What are some of your fave nail polish shades! 💅

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you♡ I really am obsessed with purple everything lol my faves are holographic polishes that have something extra and then anything really unique:) Like Starrily, Holo Taco, Mooncat, Cirque, ILNP, Iscreamnails, Beeskneeslacquer are some of my fave larger indie brands, then Orly and China Glaze for mainstream and Pluslifelacquer, mbacosmetics, Cadillacquer, A England, and I'm sure I'm missing a ton more are my fave smaller indies:) 

I’ve never heard of holographic polishes how amazing  🤩 this is so cool! I love your passion for nails! @pookiebear25 

A few days delayed did these before I went on a mountain trip❤️ came back today and sadly my nails didn’t hold up very well I went skiing and tubing my nails got so dry being in the cold😅 they started chipping tried my best to keep these long but they grow back pretty quick❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

anyways let’s get into the mani😅💅🏼❤️

I did these with the insta dry nail polish🤍 I wanted to do a valentines mani I’m so happy with how these turned out! The only con about insta dry polish is it drys fast so I had to be quick on the nail art😅😂❤️ over all very happy with the results!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

also cross posted on Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024 ❤️

IMG_5130.jpeg

@happyskincare  Darn they didn’t last.  It they are beautiful!! 

That's adorable, @happyskincare .

So cute @happyskincare this light salmon is sooooo classy 😍

Thank you so much @jaaayp❤️🥰❤️

@happyskincare  So beautiful love this shade of pink it’s so pretty 💕

Thank you so much @peculiarzmakeup I want to do a spring mani with a while base and flowers with this pink🩷🌸🫶🏻💅🏼🩷

@happyskincare  That would be amazing I love how much creativity goes into nails and art so so beautiful 💕

@happyskincare 

What a sweet set! I love this color on you and your art is adorable! 🩷

Thank you @RGbrown 🥰 I will admit it took me a few try’s with the hearts😅😂💅🏼🩷

I love this color, @happyskincare ! 🧡🧡🧡  It's very flattering on you! 🥰  The nail art is perfect for Valentine's Day. 

Thank you so much @Titian06 🩷💅🏼🩷 I’m so happy with how my valentines mani turned out!🩷🤍🩷

It is so beautiful @happyskincare ! 😍

Thank you so much @Saradestin 🩷🩷🩷 I’ve been trying to do more nail art practice makes better!😅💅🏼🩷

It is a long time since I posted last! I have so much to post! But for now, I want to post my Valentine’s nails!

I used ORLY in White Tips, Rimmel Celebrity Bask, Ursula Nail Polish from Bésame, and the stamping palette from Maniology Love is Everywhere.

So pretty!! ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_2230.jpeg

 Full sun light

IMG_2232.jpeg

 Interior 

IMG_2220.jpeg

 Flash light

@Saradestin that turned out PERFECT.

30,814 Replies
testing