Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

image.jpg

Love the shape @EmmaGrace05091 !

@EmmaGrace05091  Wow! Jealous of the length! Great colour! 

What a beautiful blue @EmmaGrace05091! 💙

@EmmaGrace05091 - This is such a pretty blue! 💙💙💙

Ooooo! Love the nail shape @EmmaGrace05091!

This weeks mani! My nails seem to be coming back slowly! 

IMG_0595.jpeg

AHHH!!! cute @ather finally seeing your nails 💅 😍 

@jaaayp  Thank you! 😊 this is one of the rare times it worked out!! Although I’m still on a nail growth journey! 

It's a glow up year @ather ! Here's to seeing more of your beautiful nails and work 🍾🥂

@jaaayp  Thank you!! 😊 my hair is finally growing let’s hope my nails start next! 

@ather How cute! It reminds me of the scene from Forrest Gump when he wipes his face on a yellow shirt while running across the country. But yours is MUCH cuter! And hooray for nail growth!

@JoSometimes  Thank you! Hmmm I don’t remember that scene. I better go watch that movie now!!! 

@ather, the smiley face on your thumb nail = a smiley face on our actual faces! 😀 So cute! I've been wanting to do a yellow mani and have been sorting through my stash to find the right yellow. Your mani is more motivation to find me a yellow to work with 💛 - once a couple of nails grow just a smidge more!  

@itsfi  Thank you! 😊 I feel like I seen someone post a similar one but I can’t remember where. Or maybe it was in my dream. I can’t take the credit for it but it has been bringing a smile to my face when I use it! This is an Essie brand nail polish. It must be old since I can’t see the name. And as true to yellow was very temperamental. But I love the result! 

Yellow with a smiley face--this is too cute, @ather ! 🥰  Very creative! 🙂

@Titian06  Thank you! 😊 I can’t take the credit I think I seen a similar mani like this before so I’m just a copycat! 

IMG_0059.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

My favourite colour combo 🩷🤍🩵

All of these are polishes I’ve used before. I did this on eclipse day and was a little impatient with letting them dry because the eclipse was about to start. They’re a little bubbly up close. 😅

Omg @JoSometimes these are fab! It's a total baby shower on your hands!!! Also DAMN GURL LOOK AT THIS CLEAN APPLICATION 👏👏👏

@jaaayp Ahahaha! I always seem to default to baby shower colours. I just love this colour combo! And thank youuu! I learned from my bestie. 😉

The student has become the master.... BS! My nail application has never been this good 👏👏👏

@JoSometimes you need to teach me 😂

30,815 Replies
testing