Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @ather💖

@RGbrown, you don't think these coordinate? I think all together, they look smashing! Suuure, I'm a little biased towards all the color families represented here. They're spectacular, especially CG Glaze Ahoy!! 😍 Anyhow, it's a yes x 5 for the right hand and a yes x 4 for the left! 

@itsfi 

If I allowed myself my *entire* collection, I probably wouldn't have chosen these specific ones to go together, but since I make myself use just new polishes whenever possible for now (one day, I swear, I'll finally finish them all 😅), I do the best I can with what I've got lol. It definitely worked out though! 💕

@RGbrown The colours look beautiful together. Another great look ! 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💖

I sound quite repetitive but you don’t leave me other choice! So beautiful!!! Another wonderful nail art by @RGbrown !, 

@Saradestin 

Aw, you're too kind, there's no art here, just way too many polishes 🤣

@RGbrown there is art, trust me! Just take a look at my nails right now, compare, and you will be agreeing with me! 😂😂

@RGbrown - Great colors and I like the purple/pink combo! 😍  I could go for any of these colors, but my eye keeps stopping on CG Ahoy and  CG Better Not Pout. 😁💖

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! Those deeper jewel tones always catch my eye too 👀💕

SIMPLE ❤️

FMAG9yYXMAElG3t.jfif

@karadaniels  So fun!! I love it! 

@karadaniels I love it!!! 😍

@karadaniels 

Wow, that's beautiful 😍 Such a stunning twist on a classic. Love it! 

@karadaniels - Beautiful! 💖💖💖

@karadaniels, simple and stunning! 😍 I love your mani! 

aw, thank you! ❤️

Back on my "polishes I've neglected for no good reason" train 🚂 (mostly just because I have too dang many...not enough fingers to keep up with my ridiculous volume 😋)

Right hand, burgundies/deep reds, from pinky to thumb

China Glaze Now or Nova

Deep brown jelly base with fiery coppery red shimmer. Easy two coater, and if this is your color scheme, you'll love it. I'm not keen on the brownish tilt, but given that, it's unique to my collection.

Morgan Taylor Uncharted Territory

Brown-leaning burgundy cream. Super easy two coater as can normally be expected from the brand.

A-England Anne Boleyn

Gorgeous deep berry shimmer. I was thinking this is a holo, but if it is, the rainbow is veeeeeery subtle. Gorgeous color nonetheless.

Kiko Holiday Gems 002

Ignore the purple glitter near the tip...apparently I made a mess last night testing a g&g brush on an MT bottle. Also ignore the cat hair in the top coat and the wrinkling near the tip. I swear to geezus y'all, this was the finger that sorely tested my patience last night (but that had nothing to do with the polish itself!) 😖😋 In any case, the polish is stunning! It's a deep berry red shimmer, but it also has just a pinch of lighter pink shimmer or microflakies running through it that give off lighter pinpoint refections, brightening it up and giving it touch more depth. Easy two coater, as long as you don't bump every freaking layer like I did last night, sigh. 

Live Love Polish Carousel

Not sure how to describe the color of this one, a slighty rusty, faded burgundy comes to mind. It's loaded with a generous pinch of holo glitter for some really nice sparkle. Three coater for full opacity, it was a touch sheer but not fussy. 

IMG_20220223_121738359_HDR.jpg

Right hand, deep purples/almost blacks

Thumb: China Glaze Keep It Realm

Navy blue, borderline almost black jelly base loaded with deep purple shimmer. Absolutely gorgeous shimmer in the light, though a touch darker overall than I prefer. Fairly certain I got it down in two coats, but I barely remember doing this finger because I had so many other issues last night lol...this one must have been easy enough to forget. 

Index and middle: Morgan Taylor You're In My World Now

Deep purple cream, definitely an almost black, I can barely tell it isn't black even in daylight. Loaded with a coppery orange shimmer that I really wish showed up a little better...I have to look hard to see it, but it's oh so lovely when it does peek out. Easy two coater.

Ring and pinky: China Glaze Howl You Doin'?

Deep purple jelly loaded with blurple and orange glitter. This one is really old, like 2013 or 2015 or something, and it seemed thin enough but got gooey/gummy pretty quickly. I've had a couple of other older jelly glitters do the same thing, so it makes me wonder if that's a function of age, or is it just how the formulas were back then? In any case, it's a very fun mix, two coater even with the difficulties getting it down evenly and neatly. Could use a glitter grabber or a second coat of topcoat though, as it's not fully smooth after one.

IMG_20220223_121813264_HDR.jpg

Overcast sun

IMG_20220223_122241952.jpg

I tried to coax out some of the copper shimmer in the MT polish under flash, and got a little, but not as much as I'd hoped 

@RGbrown  The dark purples are my favs!! Love the added sparkle!

@ather Thanks so much! 

@RGbrown I love dark nail polish. 😍  I am after a black one. This combination is so beautiful! 

30,840 Replies
testing