Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ooooh, that flakes and holo on Belt It Out are spectacular, they just dance across the screen. Agree @RGbrown, would be great if MT came out with more like it! 😍

@itsfi 

A series like this would make a fantastic new Platinum collection 💜

Ohhh, that would be one outstanding collection @RGbrown! 😍

Oooh the Belt it Out shade is a show stopper @RGbrown 💜🤩 it's beautiful.

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! MT did a phenomenal job with this one! 💜

@RGbrown  Thank you for showing Belt It Out. That's the only shade from this set that interested me, and seeing it in action confirms I should grab it. 💜 Each shade looks great, but especially that one. 

@WinglessOne 

If there had been a decent CG Halloween set, or more than 2 I wanted from the OPI holiday set, the purple might have been the only MT I got. I'm happy enough with the rest, but Belt It Out is definitely a must have 😍

All of them look super-pretty, @RGbrown.

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! 💜

Wow @RGbrown ! Sure Belt it Out deserves a full hand! It is stunning!! 😍😍😍 I am glad you started with the other polishes, which are so beautiful BTW, because they wouldn’t have looked as pretty after the purple festival! 💜💜💜💜💜

@Saradestin 

I definitely had to save the best for last...otherwise no one would have seen the rest of them 😂😂 

Oooh that purple is so fun @RGbrown !!!

@Kim888 

It is amazing 😍💜

Wow, Belt It Out is stunning, @RGbrown ! 🤩💜💜💜  I also like Signature Sound.  I'm not really into nude nail polish or makeup, but I like this color.  Maybe it's because it's on the cooler side. 🧊

@Titian06 

I feel the same way...I'm not into neutrals and soft shades like this, but if I need one, it better be cool! 

Belt It Out is simply glorious 💜

So I was gonna steal @itsfi s idea with the google eyes… I got step 1 done and got a black coat down but now I’m wanting spiders n bats…. 

image.jpg

@missjeanie   What a beautiful black lacquer polish.  Yes as so many people have said, great base for artwork.  However great on their own for welcoming Trick or Treaters 🧟‍♀️

@Cissy63 Thanks!  At the rate I'm going with getting any of my desired art on them... they may just be staying black until next week lol!

@missjeanie ,

Witchy!

@tsavorite My favourite back up costume... I always like to feel witchy!

@missjeanie ,

I applaud that!  

31,095 Replies
testing