Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@pauliex  wow impressive! 

Very pretty @pauliex !!

These are really pretty, @pauliex !  The shape is very flattering on you. 😍

@pauliex Wow! So pretty. Looks like your nails were professionally done!

Those are super cute! @pauliex I love the effect of the playful hearts on the classic nail. 🤩

Super cute @pauliex! Such a fun choice! I’d be interested to hear how they hold up over time. 

So usually one or two start getting loose in 4-5 days and I just remove and reglue them back on! Easy peasy!

Love the delicate hearts on these press ons @pauliex. 💞

Thank you! They're so cute 

@pauliex 

They look amazing! 😍

One more gifted polish? I've been sitting on this one for a bit, about a month now, waiting for more summery weather, but it seems like that'll never happen at this rate (it is at least less chilly for the most part, but 80s to 40s and back are some wild swings that I could do without 🙄), so it's time to make my own summer and round out the gift series with one from another super sweet friend! 💚

Jreine Radioactive Nom Noms: neon green loaded with red/orange/gold shifty shimmer. Three coats for opacity, but they were easy. Stunningly bright, almost painful to look at 😂 I came close to buying it when it came out, but wound up hemming and hawing over it long enough that I missed it, so I was thrilled when a fantastic someone decided to pass their extra along! 

OPI Exercise Your Brights: neon pink with what I think is mostly referred to as glass fleck shimmer. Another super bright shade that makes an excellent combo with the green. Also a three coater, but easy as well, not fussy.

IMG_20230421_170601432_HDR.jpg

Overcast day, no sun 😞

IMG_20230421_170653283.jpg

Indirect light looks almost exactly the same, but hey, why not 😂

@RGbrown  That neon green is fantastic! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! So fun and bright! 💚

I love love love this color combo @RGbrown ! And neon! What else could I wish for??? 💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! It was definitely a fun set 😎

@RGbrown Beautiful, bright mani 🩷💚🩷💚

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💖💚

Here comes the sun ☀️ @RGbrown . Eventually, you'll have your summer but you've made it definitely feel more ️  in here with your mani. They are lovely polishes! 😎 

Thank you @CynthieLu! I am sooooo ready for warmer weather! 

This is a one dynamic duo @RGbrown! If this is what it looks like to make your own summer, keep at it - it’s bold, bright and beautiful! 😍😍😍 These are mood brightened or mood makers! Such cheerful shades. I’m loving the name on that neon green polish! 💚

31,298 Replies
testing