Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@JoSometimes Thank you! It usually looks butchered. 

@Samtian Great mani! I like your sparkly accent nail. That is too bad the suades are more sheer than expected.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! Yeah I was bummed they were so sheer. 

Great colors, @Samtian ! 💙💙💙  I'm with you on not liking sheer nail polish!  Your mani still looks great though. 🥰

@Titian06 Thank you! 

Pretty pairing @Samtian! Some of the Sinful Colors polishes have a scent to them, based on their names. Do you recall if this one smelled of lavender or was it the usual eau de nail polish? 

@itsfi Yep this one has the lavender scent! I can't smell it very well, thankfully lol. I don't like lavender. 

Lol @Samtian. Lavender isn’t for everyone, that’s for sure. I don’t mind it, sometimes enjoy it but it can be too much sometimes for me. April is the start of allergy season so my sense of smell this and next month will vary by the day. 😂 

@Samtian 

Gorgeous colors, these both look fantastic on you! 💙  But I hear ya on not liking the sheerness...I hate it when the final look isn't what I wanted 😣 If you decide to try them again, you could try a white or nude base under them for opacity (and I bet that Nails Inc makes a fabulous topper over dang near any color!)

@RGbrown Thanks! I don't think I have white or nude, but I have black!

Butter is up on GMADEALS, free ship no minimum this time! Nail stuff and makeup both, pretty wide selection this go 'round

gmadeals dot com

Screenshot_20230413-113633.png

@RGbrown Must.. look.. away 🫣

From Sally Hansen.  This year’s Peeps Collection.  This is a texture polish that when dry resembles a Peeps treat.

Its advertised as a one coat quick dry formula. No base or top coat needed.  So I tried it that way for my Easter mani.   But my nail ridges showed up too much.  So I put my nail strengthener and my ridge filler on first.  And I didn’t like one coat, especially the yellow.  So I applied 2 coats of each color. 

The colors on my left hand are Purple Bunny on the thumb, index, middle and fifth fingers.  And Pink Bunny on my fourth finger.

On my right hand are Blue Chick on my thumb, index, middle and fifth fingers and Classic Chick on my fourth finger.  

A0C7AC28-88A2-4262-8E0F-ED3396FED378.jpeg

45E192F3-EA20-4266-A3C1-51A787A85EFC.jpeg

On Easter all are the Classic Chick.  No under coat.  

AD76ADC0-4B48-4FFF-806E-C1A7FCF2F7AC.jpeg

E342C43F-16E2-4DDF-8462-B01C7ACA5A40.jpeg

I really thought this was a good polish.  It gave me a different feeling about it compared with last year’s Peeps.  That was a classic cream polish.  Nothing wrong with that, but this year, it gives me the vibe of the actual treat! 

I really like the brush.  It’s full and cut on a curve so that the bristles fit into the shape of the nail bed.  I do like it better with the under coats.  My ridges are less prominent.  

I had to take the polish off fro surgery on Easter Tuesday so I can’t say how long it lasted.  

But I am really happy I purchased it.  These 4 came in a set from Ulta. 

They are all so beautiful @Cissy63! All the manis look amazing! 😍

@Cissy63 Such pretty shades and neat texture! I have seen these at Shoppers Drug Mart before and did not realize that the texture drys down to resemble a peeps treat. Super cool!🩵🩷💛💜

Thank you very much @Mellmars1185 😃.  The texture really is amazing !

I love these colors, @Cissy63 ! 💛💜💙💖  Thanks for trying them in different ways.  I saw them at Sally's, I think, but I wasn't sure how they would be as textured polishes, so I passed.  Best wishes on your recovery! 😘

Thank you very much @Titian06 😃. They are lovely spring/summer colors 🌈

@Cissy63 ooh those are really pretty! Hope the surgery went well. 

Oh thank you @Samtian   Yes, surgery went well 😀

Oooh, these definitely have that springtime Easter Peeps feel to them @Cissy63! Love how you paired the colors together and of course the classic yellow Peeps! Do you have a favorite among these pretty polishes? 

Hope you have been resting and having a smooth and quick recovery. 

30,820 Replies
testing