Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

IMG_7878.jpeg

@leelaaa 

These are gorgeous, welcome! 🩷

Beautiful mani, @leelaaa ! 💖💖💖

That's a beautiful neutral polish @leelaaa - looks lovely on your long, pretty nails!

@leelaaa  So pretty! 😍 

Gorgeous nails! 💅 @leelaaa 

Love the classic look, @leelaaa .

@leelaaa  These are lovely 🤩

IMG_6417.jpeg

I do my own nails ; acrylic 🥰🌸 

Lol can you do mine 😂

@Yazziiie23 

I'm gaga over these 😍

Your nails are amazing, @Yazziiie23 ! 🤩

Wow, great job @Yazziiie23

@Yazziiie23  Wow! 🤩 you do a great job! 

Beautiful! Incredible! Amazing color and love the charms @Yazziiie23 💅

@Yazziiie23  Spectacular 🤩🤩

A little neutral Pixie Dust set 🖤🩶🤍💛

All Zoya, no topcoat on any of them, from pinky to thumb:

Cosmo: I really should pay closer attention to my swatch sticks, as I was surprised by this one having a clear base when I laid down the first coat (and dismayed, as I hadn't used any sort of blurring base to cancel out my yellow staining, eek). Four coats to build up enough glitter for decent coverage, but irl, I can still see some hints of yellow peeking out. Ah well. It's a sparkly beast and I love it anyway. It's got the classic Pixie Dust texture with a lovely mix of small silver glitter and a few larger holo glitters thrown in.

Imogen: 🎶 one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong 🎶 Not really a Pixie in my narrow view; this is a black jelly with small silver glitter and larger holo glitters. It may have a few of the sandy texture bits, but the majority of the texture seems to come from the glitter, and the OG Pixies are matte, not glossy, so I have a hard time loving this one in the same way I do the classic formula. It's still fun and sparkly, but I think this one would be better smoothed out with a glossy topcoat to really play up the juicy aspect and make it shine. Three coats for opacity as I found the black base streaky.

Solange: bright sunshine yellow gold. I'm not a gold fan, but this is close enough to yellow to be ok lol. Classic Pixie formula, easy to work with, I had mostly full coverage at two coats but added a third just to cover some thinner edges.

Tilly: silver base, slightly lavender leaning, with tiny blue glitters, classic Pixie formula. Super duper easy two coater.

Tomoko: sandy champagne gold, classic Pixie formula. As with Solange, two coats was mostly good, with a third just fill in my thinner edges. 

IMG_20240319_111111789.jpg

Full sun 

IMG_20240319_111140731.jpg

Indirect light 

Great mani, @RGbrown ! 🌟☄  I have Cosmo and Imogene and have to agree that Imogene just isn't a "true" Pixie Dust.

@Titian06 

Thanks so much!

I hate that they labeled a few oddball polishes like Imogen as Pixies. I like Imogen, it's a fun polish, but it's just not the same as the originals 🖤

And now, I want to buy more pixies @RGbrown! Ummm.... thank you???? 😅 Solange caught my eye and you know how I feel about golds so I feel like I need to get it if I'm liking it this much.

@itsfi 

Solange is one I kept saying no to for years, but I guess I'm about at the end of my Pixie collecting journey because I had to debate it really hard and finally gave in to buying it 😂 It's pretty (for a gold, lol) 

30,785 Replies
testing