Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Is it weird that just thinking about you picking up bottle 2K brings a smile to my face @RGbrown? But, first things first, looking forward to 1992, 1993 and 1994. And all the polishes leading up to AND following No. 2000. 😁 

I feel like we all benefit from your collection. You're doing good work, RGBrown. Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing what fun things you do with your nails this year!

@RGbrown  First you are not a crazy collector! You are a professional collector!! And wow. I am impressed with your collection! I can tell that MT is definitely a fav! I can’t wait to see what manis you’re going to do this year! 

Woooow! What a collection @RGbrown! You are single digits away from 2000 bottles! Do you already have something in mind for bottle No. 2000?

@JoSometimes 

I don't have anything in mind quite yet...maybe something special will come along and scream "pick me!", but it may also be something as mundane as the MT spring collection or some other basic find (maybe I'll hit Dollar Tree soon lol).

Wow, your collection must be astounding. 🤩🤩🤩 @RGbrownBuying 200+ less polishes last year, that's a pretty huge accomplishment. Congratulations! 

Ooh a birthday coming up? That's a nice reason you treat yourself.😉🥳 Are there any exciting polishes you have your eyes on already? 

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! No particular polishes in mind quite yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something I need between now and then lol

I'm sure you will, you have a fair amount of time until next month. 😉 🎈

You find the most gorgeous of polishes 😍 @RGbrown 

Amazing, @RGbrown !  I need to get my list going; otherwise, I'm going to start ordering dupes.

@Titian06 

Accidentally buying a dupe is what spurred me to do it 😂 Mine is simple, just the brand name and the list of shades I own, but some folks get super involved with it, detailing color(s), finish, how many times they've worn it, and even adding bottle shots or swatch shots. In hindsight, I kinda wish I had gone more advanced with mine so I could easily track just how many white crellies or purple jellies or red shimmers etc I have, but it works for my basic need at least, and maybe one day I'll expand it.

B4EACDBD-FA39-45BD-8C9E-167D56DAD133.jpeg

very delightful bow accent!

omg, that bow @louizaaa is so cute! Love it paired with the stars on your other nails. What a fun mani!

@louizaaa  great set!

@louizaaa 

Such a fun set  Welcome!

Pinks and purples, stars and bows, these are too cute @louizaaa!

These are sooo pretty, @louizaaa ! 🥰

IMG_6805.jpeg

IMG_6806.jpeg

I broke out a new polish that I haven’t opened yet for a New Year’s manicure. I also cut and filed my nails into more of a squoval shape.

Pink - OPI Welcome to Barbie Land

A glittery hot pink polish. Very easy to work with. Two would have been good enough but three made it veeeery glittery. 

Purple - Revlon Hypnotic

A metallic purple polish. This one was very thin and prone to flooding. It required quite a bit of clean up. At least I got to full opacity in two coats. 

Topper - Sinful Colours Pinky Glitter

I looks like pink glitter in the bottle but it’s a pretty pastel rainbow once applied in a thin coat. It reminds me of frost on a window. 

More photos and thoughts posted on Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024 

beautiful shade scheme!

@JoSometimes, squoval is a lovely shape. The glittery polish adds a lovely sparkle to your new year's mani.

Thank you @itsfi! 🩷💜

@JoSometimes  Great colour choice! I love this combo! I also like your new shape. They look perfect! 

30,806 Replies
testing