Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I started running out of room on my designated "unused" shelves, so an OPI rainbow mani serves two purposes for me this time: move some chunky bottles out of the way, and celebrate pride!

Shades from pinkie to thumb:

OPI Jean'ius At Work, Nailed It By A Royal Mile, Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet, Suzi Needs A Loch-smith, A Little Guilt Under The Kilt

Stamping done with Revlon Molten Magic 

IMG_20200627_135001962.jpg

@RGbrown ,

I love this!  The silver flowers are great!  The yellow is striking.

@tsavorite 

Thanks so much! 💛

Love the nail stamps @RGbrown. That silver really works so well with the rainbow colors. What do you think of the yellow and orange polishes? I’ve been on the hunt for a bright, bold yellow and orange for my collection. 😆 I have a yellow on the way but it’ll run more on the pastel side. 

@itsfi 

That Revlon silver is hands down my favorite polish to stamp with. I find black or white too stark in many cases, but this silver gives a nice pop on most any shade. It was LE, but readily available on eBay for $6ish+...I'm strongly considering a backup bottle 💖

The yellow was awful. Even after three coats, I had streaks and thin spots, and just wound up blobbing a bunch on top and being very liberal with the top coat to help smooth it out. I hear yellow in general can be hard to formulate well, so I'm not sure the experience is all that abnormal, sadly.

On the flip side, the orange might be one of the best creams I've ever used. One coat was almost enough, but I used two just to make sure all spots were opaque, and I had zero issues with it 🧡

Yeah @RGbrown, it’s hard to find a good yellow polishes. The orange one though sounds wonderful. I’ll give eBay a look for that Revlon silver; it really is very striking! 

I love the stamping @RGbrown!

Thank you @DaneeBT! ❤️

I'm feeling a little arted-out, so just a basic mani this go 'round. But holo makes up for any design laziness 😂 The holo is subtle in these, especially on this overcast day, but they've still got a lovely shimmer in lower light.

It's also my first use of the Zoya Gelie Cure system. I've got it on three nails: left ring and left middle (my two weakest nails that I can't seem to grow out because they continuously peel) and my right thumb (which is nursing a small tear with a teabag patch...I'm hoping the gel provides a bit more stability because the patch keeps breaking). I'm looking forward to seeing how it holds up over the coming days and weeks!

OPI DS Extravagance and DS Reflections 

IMG_20200623_132830416_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200623_132920963.jpg

These are sooo pretty @RGbrown . What I would give to be as talented as you (not to mention how much $$ I could save 😛 ). This reminds me I need to put the CND oil on my nails tonight.

@niki172 

Aw shucks, thanks so much 🙂

I just looked up the gelie cure system! 😃 Love these colors @RGbrown!!! ♥️💜

@itsfi 

Thanks so much!

I'm not sure I would have bought Gelie Cure on its own, but I got it as a gwp recently, and figured I should give it a whirl. I dabbled in gel polish many moons ago, but never really got into it, but maybe using this as a base will help some of my weaker nails grow out a bit 🤞Plus I like that it's designed to be topped with regular polish...no need to build a whole new collection of gel colors 

Getting it as a gwp is even better @RGbrown! I like that you can top it with a regular polish; makes it more practical because yes, I don’t need to start any more new collections. 😂 

So pretty @RGbrown. I can't wait to hear how the gelie cure holds up. You did a great job with application. 

By the way, I thought of you yesterday because I did the silliest thing. Do you know how that video you recommended advocates lots of cuticle oil? I've been keeping it on my nightstand so I remember to apply it at night, and it comes in one of those pen tubes. I was really tired yesterday and accidentally must have grabbed the cuticle oil instead of my brow conditioner because the packaging is similar. I had no idea until I looked in the mirror several hours later and noticed that I had all this orange stuff smeared on my brows. Anyhow, I guess we'll see if cuticle oil helps to condition my brows. I'm just hoping I don't get a bunch of pimples there.

@PrettyPaint 

🤣🤣🤣

That totally sounds like something I would do! Fingers crossed for no breakouts!

Oooh I love the sparkly colors! 

@ZakiyaBT 

Thanks so much! 💖

DDA4DD96-5EF4-4707-8FD6-B401E3193E0C.jpeg

283BBE66-A0A5-4C10-BB27-42B8428C69F0.jpeg

DC98CC85-FBB4-4CAB-8D51-B780A131CBFC.jpeg

33845DA1-88C6-4838-9FBE-8504CC5C71F0.jpeg

28F784E3-8C34-4D46-BEF5-3CD5C3E047CD.jpeg

6996B3D4-6550-451B-8456-D88EE91331B7.jpeg

3954C137-D300-4A45-BD72-4763BAB54502.jpeg

Fabulous nails @SAlyFitz!  💕 You did such an amazing job with the nail art on each of them. Can’t wait to see you nail stamping! 

@SAlyFitz 

I love all of them, but the red with flowers is definitely a favorite. Lovely! ❤️

30,895 Replies
testing