Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

IMG_6291.jpeg

 I found a FABULOUS nail salon in Ann Arbor Michigan who does spectacular work 🤩. Here's my current nails. 

Bold, bright and beautiful - that’s a fabulous shade of pink @AMK721 🩷

@AMK721  Such a beautiful color 💕💕

@AMK721  Beautiful nails! 

Gorgeous, @AMK721 !  Love the color too! 💖💖💖

@AMK721 

Gorgeous 😍😍 Love the color, the shape, everything! 

We are nail twins! I’m wearing a similar color, those look amazing! Very pretty 😍 @AMK721 

@AMK721 lovely

I’ve never worn painted nails probably because my nails are short. But as a sentiment to how much this community inspires me everyday to try new things I have painted my nails.

Every post I see on here is beautiful. 
Even if I made some smudges I’m happy because I get to share with Yall!

IMG_9312.jpeg

@peculiarzmakeup  I love this colour on you! So pretty! 😍 you did a fantastic job! I usually mess up mine too I just use a brush and remover to clean mine up! 

That means so much thank you so much I really appreciate it 🥰 @ather 

Love your mani, @peculiarzmakeup ! 😍  The color is great! 💖💖💖  My manis looked like that until I got the hang of it.  You can buy cleanup brushes on Amazon.

Thank you so much! And I appreciate the tip!! @Titian06 😊💅

@peculiarzmakeup lovely 

Thank you! 💕💅 @CorgiMommy 

Beautiful! We're both members of the short nails squad @peculiarzmakeup 🙂 I love the shade of polish you picked, it's so fun and vibrant! 

Thank you so much! 😊 I had fun doing them 💕 and short nail squad is a great name I love that 😊 @CynthieLu 

@peculiarzmakeup, oooohhh, what a fabulous color! 😍 I love how vibrant and joyful the shade is - a polish that looks great on all nail shapes and sizes! 

You’re happy?!! WE’RE happy that you’ve jumped right on in to share this gorgeous shade. 🩷 Hoping this will be the first of many more mani posts to come!

From someone with short nails to another, welcome!! Your sentiments are so touching! The encouragement and good feels from everyone here is really amazing. 

Thank you so much 😊 it’s always so fun to join in and try new things! The encouragement is so meaningful 💕🫶💅 @itsfi 

@peculiarzmakeup 

Oh yay, we love it when new folks jump in!!!!! This color looks fabulous on you, and with a little practice and patience, your lines will get cleaner and you'll be a pro in no time 💖💖💖 I can't speak for everyone here of course, but I love watching the journey of the new found polish converts, and I am so excited for you to join us!! 

Thank you so much! It is so cool to see everyone’s creativity and how things evolve over time! So fun! 💕💅 @RGbrown 

testing