Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Mellmars1185  Such a lovely coral shade with shimmering glitter 🧡

@Cissy63 Thank you. The photos do not show how sparkly the nail polish actually is. I wish I had a better camera.

@caitbird @itsfi @idanyd @Titian06 @JoSometimes @ather @CorgiMommy 

Thank you so much 🥰💞

@Mellmars1185  love this light coral sort of color - so pretty!

Oh! What a lovely shade!!! 😍 @Mellmars1185 

What a pretty polish @Mellmars1185; love the name too! 💗

This must look absolutely amazing in person @Mellmars1185! I can see a bit of lens flare coming off your ring finger, which makes me think it absolutely shines and shimmers in the light. 

@Mellmars1185  Look at that sparkle!! So pretty! 

@Mellmars1185 really pretty color

G-G-G-Gorgeous, @Mellmars1185 ! 🤩

@Titian06 Thank you so much 💞

@Mellmars1185 

Yay, I'm glad you were able to find some time for your nails...it's always nice to be able to pamper yourself with a fresh mani. That color is gorgeous and looks amazing on you! 💖

@RGbrown Thank you! I really needed to havr the fresh nail feeling.

I thought I was doing up a pink/purple with blue shift mix, but my theme has now shifted to "bleeping frustrating to photograph" 😖🤣 All three of these are so distractingly shifty that if I've forgotten about my nails but catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye, I have to stop and admire them again, but as we all know, cameras are somehow terrible about picking up that ethereal shift and glow, so my pics aren't that great at showing just how mesmerizing these really are 🌟

Cuticula A Skittle Obsessed (pinky, thumb): soft lavender jelly base with green/blue shifting iridescent flakies and blue shimmer. Three coats over Londontown Illuminating Nail Concealer, they were easy coats, not fussy, it's just a sheer polish. 

Bee's Knees Lacquer Ohio (ring): I see purple with a shift to blue at some points, but my camera sees blue pretty much all the time lol, so I guess it's a deep blue base with a purple shift. Absolutely stunning with its richness and depth, and a super duper easy two coater.

Phoenix Courage (middle, index): hot pink crelly with blue aurora shift and blue reflective glitter. Easy three coater, not fussy, just needed to build up opacity. 

IMG_20230917_144222859_HDR.jpg

Full sun 

IMG_20230917_144315190.jpg

Indirect light 

IMG_20230917_145812398_HDR.jpg

Another angle in indirect light. The blue shift in the Cuticula polish is soooo hard to catch, but this lower level light helps a bit

They are absolutely beautiful polishes @RGbrown You picked out a fantastic mix. I would be staring at my fingers *alot* If i had those stunners on my hands 😍💜 totally gorgeous!

@CynthieLu @Saradestin @Cissy63 @idanyd 

Thanks so much everyone! This was such a fun set 😍

Wow!! That is beautiful @RGbrown !! 😵 Your purple polishes are stunning!! 💜💜💜

@RGbrown  Oh yea beautiful purple polishes 💜💜.  These are so stunning 🤩.  Love all of them 💜

Wowza! 🤩😍 gorgeous! @RGbrown 

I see the blue shift; I do, I do @RGbrown! She's a beauty. How do you like Cuticula? I've seen a few polishes from the brand on PPU but don't think I've tried anything from them other than a ridge filler. BKL Ohio is stunning! 💜

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I looked back through my album and this is my third Cuticula; all of them have been flakie bombs, and all were very nice; if you see one you like from the brand, I'd imagine it'll be just lovely 💖

testing