Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  I love the speckles!!! Loving the yellow! It’s so pretty! Rain daisy is also beautiful! Thanks for sharing your tips on the broken nail! I need to test this out. I have a problematic nail! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! Ugh, I'm sorry you've got a problem child, but maybe this'll help! 💖

Love this combination @RGbrown  defintley very spring has sprung 😄

Thank you sooo much for the informative post, that was really good information. My nails are soo short but I'm putting that info in the bank in case I can successfully get some length on these things one day 

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! Hopefully it's a hack you'll never need 🤞

@RGbrown Beautiful spring mani 😍. Thanks for sharing your nail repair routine. I get tears and the dip powder is a method I never knew about. 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much, and happy to help! 💖

Love these colors and topper, @RGbrown !  Particularly fond of Zoya Paris and Revlon Charming.  The topper does bring the whole mani together with the BDL.

Thanks for the info about nail repair.  A couple of my nails have cracked recently, but I don't want to deal with the tea bag method.

@Titian06 

Thanks so much!

Orly's Nail Rescue kit uses this concept for repairs...it's a bottle of glue, jar of acrylic powder, and a buffing pad. It's kinda pricey at $20ish  IMHO (I picked up this dip for $7ish or so during a Beyond Polish order, and already had glue on hand), but it's a super convenient way to source everything if you don't have either on hand (and might also save you some trial and error on this weird wrinkling issue, I dunno what's going on with that on my end, ugh). I definitely found this method much easier than fiddling with teabags!

6C749900-165C-4FC1-9604-A344ED90E1AE.jpeg

Here is my new manicure did it last night and I really like it it is with Essie play date and Sally Hansen confetti pop on top 

Very pretty @Tina30219 ! 😍

@Tina30219  I love this combo!

@ather   I think so also

Very cute and fun nails @Tina30219 I like that topper alot! 🤩

@CynthieLu @Thanks I would not have found out about it if it was not for instagram.

Play Date is very pretty, @Tina30219 !  I love the topper...who wouldn't want to play with confetti on their "play date"? 😁

@Titian06 @I agree I love the 2 looking

for more glitter toppers now

@Tamara76 Lovely mani. I like these 2 polishes together.

@Tina30219 

Fun fun fun, I love this mix!

@RGbrown   Thank you I do also I love sparkle

My nailssss

01BE2222-5DEE-4D66-86E6-7174EAC6F1BF.jpeg

Very beautiful @marvall ! 😍

testing