Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi , I wouldn’t be able to choose a favorite, I love all greens in all finishes and effects! 😅😅💚💚💚

@itsfi YESSS!!!!  Bring on the green 💚.

@CookieGirl1, I have a couple more greens in this "shop my stash" bin, but this particular set of greens seem to be the scene stealers. 💚

@itsfi I can see why!  Green polishes are--for some reason--generally so fun to wear.

@itsfi Gorgeous green Mani! What a great idea to bring out the greens. I LOVE the Orly shade. I have not seen anything like it!

@Mellmars1185, Orly Clover and Over definitely grabs your attention! 💚 There's this liquidy looking aspect to it that is just mesmerizing! 

Love all these colors, @itsfi ! 💚💚💚  Althea is on my Zoya Wish List.

The Althea green is so rich @Titian06, deep in hue but you can definitely see that it's green. It's Zoya so you know it'll apply well. It's definitely one to pick up at the next bit Zoya sale. 💅

@itsfi this is the perfect vibe going into march! that orly is increeeeedible!

The Orly is a must-have green @cianni💚

@itsfi 

I recognized Clover & Over immediately! It's amazingly glowy, especially for a mainstream brand, such a fantastic green 💚 It looks fabulous with both of the others as well, love your mix here! 

It’s such a distinct and gorgeous shade @RGbrown - the color itself and that finish!! 😍 It even looks pretty in the bottle!! 💚 Before this thread, my association with Orly was really just its base coat. There will definitely be more Orly polishes making their way into my collection. 💅🏼 

Yeeees this a March ready mani @itsfi 

I had to check out the sparkly green, it almost looks magnetic. 

Very pretty leprechaun skittles ‌‌😋‌‌

Thank you @CynthieLu! Ahhh, leprechaun skittles 🍀 ~ I love that! 💚 The Orly green is spectacularly shiny! 

@itsfi Ooh those are really pretty!

Thank you @Samtian! I’m digging these greens. 💚 Contemplating a stamping project with these shades, but I know me and I’m not sure I have the patience for it at the moment. On the one hand, I’m all on board and excited. On the other hand, reality sets in and I realize I’m far too lazy and tired right now to do it. 🤣 It’ll live on my list of “things to do … some day.” Ha!

@itsfi I understand that!!

This week is supposed to be super gray and rainy so I wanted to wear a "moody polish".  You know the ones--somehow they manage to look even better in dim lighting than they do on bright, sunny days and they make MY mood a little better :).

Great Lakes Lacquer "Michigan Summer Sunsets"

20230227_205456.jpg

@CookieGirl1  That colour is so pretty!

This polish is gorgeous @CookieGirl1! Look at that shift! 😍😍😍

@Saradestin @ather thank you!  I love shifty polishes.

testing