Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@ather I think they beautiful the way they are! My nails all chipped off also. And no it is not too early for Valentines! Anything festive brings joy right now to me.

The last three manis I’ve worn:

Shleee Polish - Your Power
MLF Lacquer - Gotta Catch Em All

Bees Knees Lacquer - A Lion With A Thorn in It’s Paw

6930440F-3AB6-402A-961B-115F08864BDA.jpeg

428F4C06-EBE1-473B-A7FA-FC3214E50CFA.jpeg

EB113A57-D979-4988-9F92-6FB2DC1D4D13.jpeg

@barstr7 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I don’t know which one I love more! So beautiful! 

@barstr7  I love them all!!! Glitter is the best!!

Love your sparkly mani's @barstr7! That BKL is beautiful; they all are. Do you have a favorite among these three?

Probably the BKL one. It’s such complex polish that was just beautiful to look at. Unlike a lot of that brand’s polishes it was opaque in just 2 coats and it wore like iron–well over a week with no chips and not much tip wear under INM topcoat. I did love the sparkliness of the Shleee one though.

@barstr7 Ugggh, I'm jealous of your BKL!  I missed out on that one and I'm kicking myself.

Yeah, PPU’s short buying window sometimes bums me out. They really make it hard not to spend every last cent on nail polish! 

@barstr7 All beautiful shades! I can't pick which one I like best. Also I really like your nail shape!

I’m naturally pretty clumsy and rough on my hands. I got sick of breaking off corners on square nails when I bang them on stuff. The rounded shape seems to work much better for me. Bit of a pain to file them though.

@barstr7  I struggle with square nails as well. I can never keep my nails long with square. I tend to do better with round also. 

@barstr7 - Gorgeous colors! 😍  I particularly like Bees Knees! 💖💖💖

@barstr7 Wow, all such stunning colors I totally agree with @RGbrown here. It's so hard picking a favorite 🙂 I think I have to go with the Bees Knees color, just stunning!

@barstr7 

Those are all gorgeous! I'm having a hard time picking a fave here (not a terrible thing lol), but I think it might be the MLF Lacquer...that contrasting shimmer really stands out 💙💜

I only have 2 from MLF but they always manage to get a lovely depth to their polishes. That one actually had a cool green duochrome flash that was impossible to get a good photo of. Unfortunately, from the looks of their Instagram, they seem to have closed. 

I finally got to finish up laying new flooring for my sis yesterday, so I am pausing my "colors I keep ignoring" sets for a second to celebrate with some purple holos 💜

From pinky to thumb:

• Colors by Llarowe Noble (Color4Nails exclusive)
  • Turtle Tootsie Hatchling 22
  • Live Love Polish Admit One
  • Hearts & Promises Bustin' Down The Door
  • Turtle Tootsie Hatchling 12

All were easy two coaters. The lightest, Hatchling 12, maybe could have used a third, it's a touch sheer in direct light, but it's not so see-through that it bothers me. All of these are just fantastic, with a variety of shimmers or flakies that really make each one unique. Similar but different 😋

I was gonna say I thought all but one would be unavailable by now, but no, looks like 4 of them are still available. H&P still has Bustin' Down The Door (it was a Black Friday exclusive), and they still have several listings for their old Turtle Tootsie Hatchling shades ($3!) as well. CbL came from Color4Nails ($5!). The only one truly gone is LLP, and I don't see an equivalent in the new Mooncat brand.

IMG_20220129_111515000.jpg

Sunlight

IMG_20220129_112442159.jpg

Flash

Both of those polishes are so pretty! Lovely manicure @RGbrown !

@angel7594 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown  crazy the difference in colour in natural light and flash. So pretty tho. 

@ather 

Thank you! 💖

@RGbrown Stunning color, I love myself a good purple ❤️

testing