Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown, well, first of all, are you suuuure you want me to weigh in on your justification???!! 😂 I find it to be sound, not flimsy at all. Ummm... yes, you need to do an HB Beauty Bar order, and sooner rather than later. For science, obviously. And also for your street cred! 😂🤣😂 If you're gonna throw HB out there, back it up with a full experience of the site. Go get those LA Colors you talked yourself out of. And pick up whatever else you need to make any future vouching for HB legit! 😆 

I'm sensing a fun nail haul comcing up real soon! Ohhhh yeaaahhh!! 🛍🛒

@RGbrown  These shades are amazing. The most perfect combos!! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 🖤💜

@RGbrown ooh I like that 38.

Thank you @Samtian! 💖

@RGbrown Oooh, all of these are so stunning. 😍I think my faves are the vivid purple (hatchling 37) and the black (hatchling 21)

@QueenMarceline 

Thanks so much! 💜🖤

@RGbrown Nice colour combo and pattern!

Thank you @Mellmars1185!

@RGbrown - Love these colors! 💜💜💜

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 💜

Stay tuned.... I'm finally getting my nails done tomorrow. Still not 100% sure what color I'm going to go with 🤔. I enjoy wearing darker colors during the winter so I know that much and that it will not be red lol. I've had red or a red shade for the last couple months, so it's time for a shade change.

@AMK721 Can't wait to see your fresh nails! I always have a hard time deciding what shade to choose!

47FE6E3B-4B0D-42D4-B90A-4152C382820C.jpeg

I have a very nude pink and Izzy wizzy let’s get busy as a topper. @itsfi inspired me. It’s hard to get a good picture. I feel like my nails just look dirty but looks pretty in person. I need to figure out the gif right @RGbrown 🤣

@ather - Your nails look lovely, not dirty! 💖💖💖

@Titian06  Awww thanks!

This pairing looks so pretty and polished @ather😍 That MT is such a great topper. What base color is that? I love a pretty nude pink polish.

@itsfi  I’ll have to check for you. I thought it was MT one but I couldn’t find it on their site.

@ather 

MT Izzy Wizzy is such a great topper, and makes a fab addition to your soft pink!!  Your nails look awesome (not dirty at all!)

@RGbrown  Thanks! I love a good sparkle  

@ather Beautiful. Nude pinks are so elegant. 😍

testing