From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78243 Members
  • 6710 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: LE you say? @Titian06 how extra intriguing  ...read more
LE you say? @Titian06 how extra intriguing 😉😉
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: New SC eyeshadows. These are marked as "glitter" but idk if they contain actual glitter since they feel quite creamy. They are ver ...read more
New SC eyeshadows. These are marked as "glitter" but idk if they contain actual glitter since they feel quite creamy. They are very pretty and shiny. From left to right these are SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 105 Twinkle Twinkle SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 104 Ballet Shoes SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 308 Smell Of Roses . The components themselves are not magnetic but it opens up at the bottom so you can take it out and depot it into a magnetic palette if you like.
Rare beauty Highlighter
|
Re: Rare beauty Highlighter
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Definitely. Mine broke so I got another one. It broke the next day. I still use them bc I love the highlighter. I don’t mind the b ...read more
Definitely. Mine broke so I got another one. It broke the next day. I still use them bc I love the highlighter. I don’t mind the breaks, but if you do don’t get it.
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Oh that one looks pretty good!! I can’t wait to see if it makes a place in your collection. Or if you decide to pass on it ...read more
@itsfi Oh that one looks pretty good!! I can’t wait to see if it makes a place in your collection. Or if you decide to pass on it. It’s pretty hard to beat the Tower 28! And the Armani foundation so it really has to be good!! 😊
Makeup samples
|
Re: Makeup samples
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Bertha88 @You can always go in store and ask to see if they have samples to give you. ...read more
@Bertha88 @You can always go in store and ask to see if they have samples to give you.
Highliter usage
|
Re: Highliter usage
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Christallll @You could if you wanted to. It just might fade over time. ...read more
@Christallll @You could if you wanted to. It just might fade over time.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Eyeshadow palette for blue eyes, fair skin
Hi! I am thinking which eyeshadow palette I should buy next, so I was thinking to ask for your suggestions  I am fair skin, light ...read more
Hi! I am thinking which eyeshadow palette I should buy next, so I was thinking to ask for your suggestions 🙂 I am fair skin, light brown hair with blond highlights, and blue eyes. I was thinking some definitely natural palette, which I can wear everyday. Also I would maybe like eyeshadows with orange undertones to make my blue eyes pop. I also really like Patrick Ta palettes, but I dont know which one would be the best one with my features. Thank you!
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Products 😍
So beautiful! 
So beautiful! 
  • IMG_8216.jpeg
97,909 Posts