Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@blackkitty2014  Yes! I feel like I have been checking on and off for weeks, and nothing! I don't recall whether she does a friends and family or anything like that. Maybe she could give us a Mother's Day sale? 

I’ll try to remember to tag you next sale @PrettyPaint 😘 I hope she will bring back the eyeliner bundle deal 

@blackkitty2014  That would be great! I don't think I remember the bundle deal, but it sounds good to me!

@blackkitty2014, her eyeliner bundle was a huge hit; 😍 I suspect she’ll bring that back again, along with her other popular sets. 

Right @itsfi @I want the 7 eyeliner bundle 😘 I need to hoard new shades and replenish Cocoa and Black 😘

@blackkitty2014, I've seen (and am a big fan of) your posts on the Pan It! - 2023 Challenge thread. Your beauty collection is a gorgeous one and you put those pretties to use. I wouldn't say you're a hoarder. More like a beauty with exquisite taste who makes excellent use of her purchases. #inspirational That sounds more appropos. 

Thx you @itsfi 🌹 you’re the sweetest ♥️

I know @blackkitty2014 me too! ( A bone would be cheaper probably. 🥹)

Right @Sunnysmom @Titian06 @@we need promo not eyebrow pencils ✏️😂🤣

That would be nice, @blackkitty2014 ! 💖💖💖

Yup @PrettyPaint that would be great! Feels like a promo should be upcoming in May from past years right?! Hope so soon. I want another eye stick. Love them. 😍

@Sunnysmom  Oooh, May? Maybe I will wait and see. That would be great. I haven't tried the new eye sticks yet. 

@Sunnysmom ,

I'm putting these on my list to try.

Oh nice @tsavorite ! Please let us know if you try it! 🥰

Well these are beautiful, wow. Love the usual sturdy cases and whoa these colors hold! I could not even scrub them off and it was very quick. Blend fast if you get these! They are so creamy and smooth and how great will they be for summer. Hoping for more colors soon as I’m sure she’ll do. She definitely was inspired for the shades by her spring pastel show. EDIT to add a lighter swatch that maybe shows more of the sparkley nature to these. Green obv more subdued but Caramel is quite sparkley and hard to capture on my pics! 

@sabrinas 

E6FE04DD-BE71-4BAD-8D6D-2ACC1A9CAE71.jpeg

28200B2E-1553-4500-9474-C42431104664.jpeg

49CB2F92-D29B-4D88-A5C7-FF7B0CD86322.jpeg

One swipeOne swipe

@Sunnysmom, I came just to see if you picked up any cream eyeshadow pencils. Thanks for the swatches and responses to questions below. I have around 30 Bobbi Brown ones that I am trying to make a dent into before I pick up any others. (I also added 3 CT Colour Chameleons thanks to someone's CT order that was accidentally sent me and CT told me I could keep them!)

Ooh what a great BB collection @TraceyEB ! 💞 I probably have too many also but I had to try these! Ugh. Quite similar I think except I do think VBB are more long lasting. Will see how they work out in warmer months too. Wow that was serendipity that you got to keep the CT! I do like hers too tho sometimes they can cause a reaction on me. Do they to you? I didn’t compare them to VBB tho I will do that. Their CS is really top notch I think. 😊 

@Sunnysmom, the CT Colour Chameleons do not cause a reaction on me; sorry to hear that they do on you! I do wish they all lasted longer (BB, CT, Chanel), so maybe that's where VBB's will stand out! I can't use BB's alone to create an eye look as they have a bit too much slip and wear prematurely, but they work great in conjunction with a powder eyeshadow. I will try one or two when there's a sale and look forward to hearing your thoughts as you wear them!

Oh that’s so good the CT work so well for you @TraceyEB , lucky! Some are better than others and I love the shades! Same with me for BB. Start out so well but don’t last on their own. I too use them in tandem with powders. So far I have worn the green VBB the most. On its own and underneath other stuff. It’s not too opaque on its own and actually lasts quite long. Really holds with something over it for sure. It’s so good, I’m crazy about it. I would like another shade I think! Come on sale! 😁

@Sunnysmom  Oh wow, these are so cool 😍. Such beautiful colors.  Are they similar in texture to Laura Mercier?

@Cissy63 I compared them and I found that the BB sticks are maybe most similar to VBB while LM seem to be a bit denser and not quite as smooth as least for what I have. But I would still say similar yes 😊. LM and VBB are also more long lasting on me than BB. VBB is the toughest, followed by LM. Grabbed a few and took this pic last night so it’s a bit dark just to see if I had anything similar. 🙂 Hoping this is somewhat helpful! 🥰

01744F1D-AE4E-46F0-90FD-123C0B783E45.jpeg

682 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg