Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@Sunnysmom  Thank you so much for the contrasting information!  It’s good to know that VBB lasts the longest.  Her colors are so pretty 😃

@Cissy63 well so far that’s for me. Let us know if you try them and how they do for you! 💞

@Sunnysmom, I love the shades in these swatches!! 😍

Me too @TraceyEB , super wearable. I bet you have a lot of them too! 🤗

They are @Cissy63 ! Off top of my head I would say yes they are similar in texture and feel. Very smooth. I will compare asap and get back to you! 😘

@Sunnysmom  Wow! So beautiful. If she does have a discount code in the near future, I think this may need to be my next makeup purchase. 

@PrettyPaint oh fun you def should try these. She has so many beautiful products doesn’t she?!

Come on VBB throw me a bone 🍖 of discount. I have a long list of eyeliners and I want these 2 @Sunnysmom 

I know @blackkitty2014 , she has to soon I bet. I couldn’t resist obviously 🤦🏻‍♀️😭, just love her. 

@Sunnysmom These are lovely! Is the caramel shade sparkly? Or is it the lighting making it look glossy?

It is more sparkley @sabrinas esp on the eye. Like a diff version of the lustre pots I think. Tbh I wish it looked a little more like on my arm lol but any sparkle is tricky on me! It also looks quite coppery warm on me. I hope she adds a more neutral taupey brown that isn’t matte tho pecan looks very nice. Oyster and Pecan are on my list for any promos. Seems like we’re due for one no?! 

These look nice, @Sunnysmom !  I've never tried this type of  eyeshadow pencil.

These would be good to try then @Titian06 . I have really liked a few of Chanel’s (Electric Brown my fav) and BB too but these seem to be really holding even more. Will see how they do today. Happily my eyes don’t seem to be sensitive to them so far either. Phew. 

@Sunnysmom ,

Thanks for the swatches❣️ I'm glad that you are so pleased with these new shadows!

Happy to @tsavorite ! I bet you’d really like these. The other Oyster shade nearly got me too. Next time if a promo soon! 

@Sunnysmom ,

The Oyster shade sounds interesting, too!  Is it grey?

It’s the lightest one described as a shimmery pearl @tsavorite . I wish it had more of grey in it, that would make it perfect to me! 

A58C39FE-1244-45F4-A49D-295A0687D39E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ,

I get it now!  Oyster/ Pearl!

Yup me too @tsavorite tho it looks quite warm to me from her pics! Don’t most oysters have grey in them?! Think they do! 💞

@Sunnysmom ,

I think that the outer oyster shell is grey.  But, maybe they are trying to do the inner oyster shell or the pearls from oysters?

I am craving oyster stew since this conversation started....

Has to be yes @tsavorite . Well there you go, dinner is solved! I can do very small doses of them with sauces.😆

682 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg