Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@makeitup305 Thank you so much. I do tend to lean towards likng the warmer shades a pinch better. Also, the ND is not available in Canada that I know of. I am sure I can get it for a bit of an extra cost. Sure! Thank you 🙏😊

@Mellmars1185 you really can’t go wrong with either, if these are your types of shades (and if you don’t mind topper shades). I think ND now has a Canadian site if that helps. She usually has decent sales during the holidays.

@makeitup305 Thank you! I did not realize she had a Canadian site! 🙏

@Mellmars1185 sorry to get your hopes up, I messed up. I got confused and was thinking something else, You can get shipping for Natasha Denona through Beautylish but unfortunately you can’t get discounts. 

@makeitup305 That is ok!! I ended up ordering the ND Yucca palette off of a site called Lookfantastic. It shipped from the UK but I didnt have to pay customs. I would definitely order from them again. It came fairly quickly and the packaging was great.

@Mellmars1185 That’s good! I’ve ordered from LF before and they sometimes have discounts or decent GWP .

IMG_0496.jpgIMG_0497.jpgIMG_0498.jpgIMG_0499.jpgComparing SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Palette Enchant SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Palette Captivate and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette Jellyfish Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette Leopard 

What are your thoughts? Did you buy either, both or none? 

I am happy to say the bronzers and blush are identical on the face. The highlighters from both brands are the most different. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Those pallets are so pretty! Thanks for the comparison I’m gonna try and get my hands on the Sephora one! @zolotoi 

I love the sephora collection palettes! Enchant is my fave. I have an hourglass blush, but not a full edit palette, I honestly wouldn't pay the extra for the ambient edit palettes and maybe just buy the hourglass finishing powder alone to try. 

great swatches @zolotoi ! I've never tried the SC ones but they look really nice swatched.

Great idea to compare these palettes, @zolotoi !  I have the jellyfish palette, which I like better than last year's butterfly palette.

I tried to get the sephora collection one but sold out online and stores! Maybe it’ll restock❤️❤️❤️

It seems to go in and out of stock! They're so good!

VB satin kajal liner in Cinnamon

IMG_5636.jpeg

How timely, @SportyGirly125 !  I was thinking this morning if this color would look good with my new eye palette.  Your swatch confirms!

@Titian06 @I also posted a swatch comparison with PMG, CT, and VB of the same color story on this thread The Comparison/Dupe Beauty Thread 

Pat McGrath bronze ecstasy without my dang camera adjusting 😋

1016232020.jpg

1016232034.jpg

  @tsavorite 

Im loving these colors!

That's perfect on you @sonnydee !

These swatches look so pretty on you, @sonnydee ! 🥰

Thank you, @sonnydee !  You are an angel!   

The Bronze Ecstasy Palette still looks rather cool to me, and I love how the shades look in this photo, too!

6 Replies
testing