Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Yes @ChristalM just let me know and I’ll go do it. I can do better proper swatches also without so many people all around. Maybe they would do send for you right there also if makes any easier 🙂 XX

@Sunnysmom, thanks for posting these swatches and your thoughts on this release. The shades are very pretty!

They are pretty @TraceyEB ! You gonna try any you think?!

Oh no! Thx so much for posting @Sunnysmom ❤️ The colors are gorgeous though 

Does your Saks have it @blackkitty2014 ? I feel like it would. Let me know thoughts if u go see them! 

I’m in the city today for work. I might able to swing by to check it out @Sunnysmom . It’s disappointing to hear cuz I like Gucci where Tom came from 😉

Me too @blackkitty2014 ! They look ok and maybe better or dryer on my arm too vs lip more slippery so will be interested to see what u think. Swatch away for us if you can and I’ll do same! 

Thanks for posting @Sunnysmom that's disappointing to hear but really helpful!

@michelleshops I don’t want to be a downer about them bec they are pretty but just not spectacular lol. As I’d hoped. Very slick feeling formula. I’m wearing pinky one now - Love Before Breakfast and it’s pretty pink but it’s bleeding tho leaving a little of stain which is good at least. Wish they’d do mattes like before or semi matte even. Maybe fall who knows?! 

You're not being a downer @Sunnysmom  you're being honest which is the most important thing!  I have issued with bleeding along the lipline (that sounds awful lol) and it's frustrating when people don't mention that a product is prone to it just to be nice. I hope they come out with a more matte formula as well.  The packaging is stunning!

🤗😘@michelleshops thank you. I know I do prefer to hear honest reviews as well. I’m sure some will love them but I’m not going to do so just because they’re Gucci! lol. Hope for mattes or tweaks to formula for sure! ❤️

This palette has the most amazing deep blue- I like It better than the new ND Tropic Palette’s blue, just fyi:CA73AB6A-5F80-4120-95CE-AD139228B09F.jpeg

D8228AC5-75D5-4A5C-AC98-4F3851BD5D17.jpeg

5BE212E6-DA20-4047-A878-2747D0E5C8C7.jpeg

Selling out fast. UD Kaleidoscope Dreams palette.

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Yes! I got it on sale too. Such a great palette!

I KNOW!!!! My eyes melted into gooey hearts when this palette was released. I anxiously awaited for it to go on sale and snagged it the moment it did. I’m honestly surprised it didn’t sell out faster when it did go on sale! @ClassicallyFab

Total stunner @pinyo.

Sorry to get hopes up, mine was just canceled.

Sorry to get hopes up, mine was just canceled.

Back in stock! @classiclyfab and @mermadelove.

Back in stock! @ClassicallyFab and @mermadelove.

Re: Back in stock! @classiclyfab and @mermadelove.

@Luvstravel thanks for the tag! Very thoughtful of you! 🤗

Re: Back in stock! @classiclyfab and @mermadelove.

Thanks @Luvstravel! I managed to pick one up for @mermadelove (and Lazybeautybeast managed to find one near her for me, lol, so we are all set, now. 🙂

Re: Sorry to get hopes up, mine was just canceled.

Darn.

Re: Sorry to get hopes up, mine was just canceled.

@Luvstravel thanks for trying!!!

4,943 Replies
testing