Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Swatches of the new Too Faced Born This Way Turn Up The Light Highlighting Palettes in first pic Light second pic medium.

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks!!! I was wondering about swatches for these palettes @Luvstravel

Your welcome @idanyd

Your welcome @idanyd

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Patrick Ta Sheโ€™s Independent, Sheโ€™s Confident Lip cremes and Sheโ€™s Seductive blushD8B72497-EAC2-4534-A64A-A557A13400BA.jpeg

Hi @SportyGirly125,

I am such a sucker for nudes! I think I need these ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT @I bought all 4 of the lip cremes. They are really nice nudes. 

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I would love to see real lipstick swatches of Natasha Denonaโ€™s I Need a Nude lipstick collection. Itโ€™s so difficult to choose lipsticks without real swatches. Thank you!!!

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Natasha Denona Dahlia...rich creamy matte finishDark mauveDark mauve

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@AdventureWild This is the perfect nude! I need to pick it up ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

For any red lip lovers some new fall lip swatches from Givenchy. 333 is true bright red leans too warm on me, 334 is gorgeous burgundy Iโ€™m crazy about and havenโ€™t stopped wearing since I got it! 

Top - 333, bottom 334Top - 333, bottom 334

C0E3D247-EA27-4D00-BFA7-6A8389F07CA3.png

C4056832-B733-473C-A155-557987B07E5E.png

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous shades; perfect for Fall! I can see why you love 334 of the two. Thanks for sharing!

So predictable @TraceyEB ๐Ÿ™„. lol. And 333 is so pretty for anyone wanting a bit more warmth to it. 

An assortment of liquid eye shadow shimmer toppers from Stila, BH Cosmetics and LimeCrime 

B35F365C-4208-4EC0-9E18-4728EC5053FD.jpeg3E7D2500-ABF0-4644-A36B-E3A1C9482449.jpeg267DB906-C469-4184-9923-C9F590FBFDA0.jpeg

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@2manyperfumes that Stila navy blue is gorgeous, I hadnโ€™t seen that color before. Thanks for sharing!

Re: RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks @Shelbstirr yes itโ€™s a beautiful shade on 

Hi to everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ I have many swatches of makeup mostly good Lol.  There are a few bad apples in the bunch and I will identify what my issue/problem with them was.  Iโ€™ve seemed to go from only having one to all these.  ๐Ÿ‘Œ they are wonderful and can be used as shadows too.  

Highlighter Heaven with FentyHighlighter Heaven with FentyThe individual onesThe individual ones

@2manyperfumes These are so pretty! I love how pigmented they are!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT - yes they are great highlighters than can be used as shadows too ๐Ÿ‘

Any PMG lovers have swatches of the Mothership 1 and 2 palettes? Please and thank you Heart 

M - I have Mothership 2. I can't remember if I ever posted swatches, but I can do some for you when it stops thunderstorming here and I get decent light (pls remind me if I forget). โค๏ธ

@Mcakes 

@Tamara76 thanks love Heart I can probably scroll your insta for hours and never find it lol ๐Ÿ˜„

testing