Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: @Sunnysmom That Beckham palette is really pretty and thos...

@Luvstravel I had hoped it wasn’t quite so yellow gold tho I imagine many would love that. It’s a bit much for me. I would like some more brown etc to it to be more wearable but mixing the darker into it makes it work better too. Her shadows are lovely. Do you have some also? I have the tuxedo palette and it’s great but then I always prefer a grey taupe situation! 

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Here is all 38 of the Bite Amuse Bouche lipsticks swatched on NC 15 skin 🙂 Enjoy!

Spoiler
Whiskey Bite.jpgVerbena Bite.jpgThistle Bite.jpgTannin Bite.jpgSweet Cream Bite.jpgSugarcane Bite.jpgSquid Ink Bite.jpgSpirtzer Bite.jpgSour Cherry Bite.jpgSouffle Bite.jpgSorbet Bite.jpgSangria Bite.jpgSake Bite.jpgRhubarb Bite.jpgRadish Bite.jpgPickled Ginger Bite.jpgPersimmon Bite.jpgPepper Bite.jpgNori Bite.jpgMolasses Bite.jpgMeringue Bite.jpgMaple Bite.jpgLiquorice Bite.jpgKimchi Bite.jpgKale Bite.jpgJam Bite.jpgHoneycomb Bite.jpgGingersnap.jpgGin Fizz Bite.jpgGazpacho Bite.jpgFig Bite.jpgEggplant Bite.jpgDragonfruit  Bite.jpgCotton Candy Bite.jpgChai Bite.jpgCayenne Bite.jpgBlack Truffle Bite.jpgBeetroot Bite.jpg

That's a lot of work! Thanks for posting.  I like them all...on you....

Thank you! I just hope it can help the BT community 🙂

Nori is one of my favorites! And this just confirmed i need chai and molasses right about now.

Yay! Sorry not sorry for being an enabler @unfungirl. You'll love them ❤️

haha it's ok! i was pretty set on them before @klbandy 🙂 

Gazpacho and Radish looks especially amazing on you! 

Thank you so much! I thought the same. They really contrast nicely with my skin tone. I love any of colors that just POP 

Wow! O.O

What are your favorites @klbandy?

@Libellules Tannin, Pickled Ginger, Nori, and Chai to name a few. I liked how almost all of the colors were opaque when applied. I love that this formula allowed me to swatch all 38 of them in a row without making my lips feel like there going to fall off. 

Definitely impressive! What were you using to remove the lipsticks?

@AshleyYVR I used the Neutrogena makeup wipes in the blue package. I've used them for years and they make removing makeup so easy. They only leave very little residue behind

OMG is right! These all look amazing on you. And I've doubled down on my want of Maple.

Thank you! Maple was an unexpected love for me. I didn't think that I would enjoy the color as much as I do

O.M.G.

I know right? 🙂 My lips were saying that after swatching all of them

Anyone have any of the items in the below set that you can swatch?  I'm debating getting this set, but I don't want to without swatches since I'd hate to return it if I'm not happy with the colors.

Capture.PNG

beauty talk lip swatch.jpg

tarte namaste.jpg

I got my kit the other day. The first pic I am wearing the MJ lipliner in Primrose and on top I applied the Nudestix in Whisper.

The second pic I tried out Tarte's Namaste Nude. It felt like it didn't 'set' for a long time and was still sort of creamy. Sorry for the crappy lighting in the second pic =( I just had to try it out at night with no lighting =/ lol

Edit: A side-note, I didn't know I would fall completely in love with the kit overall. I knew I wanted it and liked it but now I love it after trying a few of the shades. Now I want to try the NARS out!!!

Love the top one, I like how it's "nude" ish without being peachy!

Thanks for sharing lip swatches jess! Both look wonderful on you.

testing