Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

They are beautiful! I specially love 506. Maybe I should get it 😄 Thank you for sharing, @lipstick4soul! 🙂

@lipstick4soul I really like 506 (and the YSL 407).  Not sure about what looks like glitter in 507.

These are so pretty!

@meganlisa, I think the shiny one is the YSL, the one closer to the bottom. But I don't think it's glitter, just the vinyl shine.

That's right @DaintyDiva. The biggest swatch at the bottom towards left is YSL which I think is shimmery. Nothing remotely glittery in the Armani @meganlisa. I really like that the Armani colors aren't super brown or muted, they are subtle but also clear colors. 

@lipstick4soul They're beautiful.  I'm just going to continue buying what you buy...

@DaintyDiva ah, I see, it's the light hitting...

These are lovely...

Thanks @lipstick4soul 🙂

@pixiedust2@DaintyDiva @EvangelineDamon @veronika23

Here is 505.  I added the blurry one because I think the color is slightly more true (it's all in how the light hits).

You can see that my swatch looks less bright, more rose.  It's one of those perfect pinks that guerlain and givenchy tend to make (or chanel).  It reminds me also of my favorite shiseido secret desire but more pigmented and deeper. On, it's not bright.  It's a vivid rose pink and gorgeous.  I really love it.  And Pixie is right about the formula: long wear, not dry or dry looking, flawless.  And it takes a bit to dry so it's easier to get perfect.  I get minimal transfer and staining (but some transfer).  I will be getting 506 and maybe some others in the sale.  Love.  Sorry for the delay.  I've been juggling some work and personal stuff so BT often isn't last exactly but is something I can't always do right now..

armani1.jpgarmani2.jpg

What a lovely color Heart and a really versatile one too. Thank you for taking the time @meganlisa 🙂

@DaintyDiva @pixiedust2 anytime!!!

@meganlisa Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it. ❤️ Really happy you like the formula too! 

As always thanks for your thoughts and swatches @meganlisa 🙂  I am not dying for any particular color but it's good to know you and @pixiedust2 like the formula 🙂

@veronika23 It's so flawless.  Armani can do such lovely products sometimes....

That's true!!! 🙂

Not sure if you'd seen this but beautylookbook reviewed a few recently

IMG_2954.PNG

Thank you for posting these! 

@Mochapj Thank you for these swatches!! Adding to the madness and my list is growing by the minute 🙂

@DaintyDiva @EvangelineDamon @meganlisa I found some more swatches. There were a bunch in Korean that were no help because I can't read Korean and they didn't seem to list the shade numbers. There are definitely some soft pinks, corals and mauves. 

505 was looking nice in some pics. But still hard to pin down if it's mauvey or neutral nude. 

image.jpeg

Spoiler
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank you! They are helpful 🙂

@pixiedust2These are great!  I got 505 and it looks a little more muted in the package than in the swatch but who knows?  I'll try it later today and report back.  First, coffee and sunlight!

Appreciate these!  I will likely pick up at least one more on Friday!

@meganlisa OH I'm so,excited that's the color you got!!! I can't wait to see your swatch. It's in my cart. Trying to decide between that one and 506. I want a mauvey or light plum color and I just don't know which one to get. Yay!! 

testing