Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@TraceyEB I know! So useful too! It’s a winner! 

Nice! Thank you, @Sunnysmom!

Nice! Thank you, @Sunnysmom!

Re: Nice! Thank you, @Sunnysmom!

You’re welcome! Xx

Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom.  So many beautiful thing. Good thing Sephora only let me use the discount code once 😉 

@blackkitty2014 I know I don’t think that’s right. Sounds like a fair amount of complaints so I wonder if they will change. I think exceptions can be made if u call wink wink. 😉Not all stuff is in store etc etc. I got this at Nordies, did Sephora have it?! Gotta look! Argh!! 

@Sunnysmom, i dont think Sephora has these yet.  But looks liked they have TF new lippies (Satin Matte).  I totally forgot about TF Satin Matte until reading about them over Temptalia but i already used my coupon code.  It's okay i will wait for NM or Saks coupons then since Sephora doesnt want my money anyway 😉

@blackkitty2014 You are funny yes I agree!! Other ways to get it! Good to know sales are so strong they don’t need our extra ones right?! 🤣🤣

Thanks for posting these swatches @Sunnysmom!! I am interested in getting the Camo palette, especially after seeing this!! ❤️

@angel7594 Looks very promising! 

Unsolicited Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet Swatches

Left swipe is GA Lip Maestro 400 for comparison. Top swatch #400 Lip Magnet, bottom swatch #401 Lip Magnet

Spoiler
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And and just to show the staining power of 401, this is after scrubbing with micelar water:
image.jpeg

These apply like a dream, not patchy in the least. I just had a hard time swatching with the applicator on my arm. This has to be my most favorite lip formula of all time. No liner needed and I use a liner for everything!

@DaintyDiva @meganlisa @EvangelineDamon @veronika23 

Here is 506 (top) and 507 (right) against YSL vinyl cream in 407. My swatches are more dried down (and in slightly yellow bathroom light) but I think it reflects some of the nuance between 505, 506, and 507 which are a bit hard to distinguish online. I agree with everyone's comments on the formula. I like that it is velvety and not drying but also no shimmer- lovely combination @veronika23 @meganlisa @DaintyDiva @EvangelineDamonIMG_0868.JPG

They are beautiful! I specially love 506. Maybe I should get it 😄 Thank you for sharing, @lipstick4soul! 🙂

@lipstick4soul I really like 506 (and the YSL 407).  Not sure about what looks like glitter in 507.

These are so pretty!

@meganlisa, I think the shiny one is the YSL, the one closer to the bottom. But I don't think it's glitter, just the vinyl shine.

That's right @DaintyDiva. The biggest swatch at the bottom towards left is YSL which I think is shimmery. Nothing remotely glittery in the Armani @meganlisa. I really like that the Armani colors aren't super brown or muted, they are subtle but also clear colors. 

@lipstick4soul They're beautiful.  I'm just going to continue buying what you buy...

@DaintyDiva ah, I see, it's the light hitting...

These are lovely...

Thanks @lipstick4soul 🙂

@pixiedust2@DaintyDiva @EvangelineDamon @veronika23

Here is 505.  I added the blurry one because I think the color is slightly more true (it's all in how the light hits).

You can see that my swatch looks less bright, more rose.  It's one of those perfect pinks that guerlain and givenchy tend to make (or chanel).  It reminds me also of my favorite shiseido secret desire but more pigmented and deeper. On, it's not bright.  It's a vivid rose pink and gorgeous.  I really love it.  And Pixie is right about the formula: long wear, not dry or dry looking, flawless.  And it takes a bit to dry so it's easier to get perfect.  I get minimal transfer and staining (but some transfer).  I will be getting 506 and maybe some others in the sale.  Love.  Sorry for the delay.  I've been juggling some work and personal stuff so BT often isn't last exactly but is something I can't always do right now..

armani1.jpgarmani2.jpg

What a lovely color Heart and a really versatile one too. Thank you for taking the time @meganlisa 🙂

@DaintyDiva @pixiedust2 anytime!!!

testing