cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@tsavorite right?!!!!  Now maybe Iโ€™ll be able to refrain from buying a zillion dupes of the same shade 

With the new year upon us, I also spent some time today reflecting on the amount of makeup I amassed over the last year - I figured taking stock may help me with my low(er) buy resolution for 2018!

Here are the eyeshadow palettes I acquired in 2017 (I think - I may be missing a few and it may be possible I picked up one or two in 2016...):

123117palettes3.jpg

123117palettes.jpg

123117palettes2.jpg

Hehe, girl youโ€™re a brave one.  I donโ€™t even want to go there.  How long did it take you to put all that away?  @Tamara76

@heartsmyface Girl... It took me about half an hour to round it up and another 30 minutes to put it all away because I have different places where I store the collectible palettes I don't use, the palettes I use often and the occasional palettes.  It will be so much easier when my beauty room is cleared out and I can get it all in one place! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76 Two questions: 1) How long have you been setting aside collectible palettes, and: 2) Would you be willing to show us your favourite 1-2 palettes for each year? Please? ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi, @PinkEvergreen!   Iโ€™ve honestly only really been into makeup at this level for 3-4 years and only have a few special items that I donโ€™t use.  Most are from this year, but my NARS x Warhol palettes are precious to me and I have a few other things from in between.

I will try to pull them together this weekend if I have time.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 Iโ€™d love to see even your 3 most precious palettes from any years โ€” the 3 you would take with you on a one-way trip to a desert (but fashionable!) island ๐Ÿ™‚

@PinkEvergreen Iโ€™ll see if I can put something together later this weekend.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Ha, I knew it looked like a hassle!  @Tamara76  I am waiting patiently for this beauty room upheaval and reconstruct:). Your photo inspired me to use my bear palette today:). 

Yay for the bear palette!  @heartsmyface

My son is half moved out, then we have to redo the floor and paint the walls for my daughter to move in to his old room.  Luckily, once she is moved out of her current room, I don't plan to do any renovation - just need to find storage and a vanity and get every thing organized.  Looks like it will probably be early summer at this pace. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@Tamara76 Just send us a fancy invite, we want to play in your room.

Lol!   @ElleElleG has first dibs to move in, but yโ€™all can probably come over to play, too!๐Ÿ’— @darkiceis 

Listen @darkiceis

@unfungirl has already weaseled her way into @Tamara76 's beauty room after I called dibs. I *might* like you enough to share.... 

๐Ÿ˜‰

oh snap @ElleElleG!

OMG -LOL!  @ElleElleG @darkiceis @unfungirl. Yโ€™all are too cute!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

lolol @Tamara76 don't worry, i won't take up much room!

giphy

@Tamara76 but I dont want to share, LOL

I'll get bunk beds - lol!   โค๏ธ  

@ElleElleG @unfungirl @darkiceis

@Tamara76  All night  @ElleElleG

Image result for girls sleepover gif

Lol!   That is exactly what weโ€™ll look like, girl! @darkiceis๐Ÿ’—

Anonymous Insider