cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Really beautiful! Bluebell is so pretty, Iโ€™ll have to look for that one to try it! @mezzotown88

The blubell by penhaligons is truly the best. I've tried smelling the one from Jo malone when I visitted Jo malone boutique one day....I've immediately put it down. It's not the same as Penhaligons ๐Ÿ˜ž

I would love (maybe) to take a pic, but it would take hours to take everything out and photograph it. I did some TF pics of just that part of my collection and I forgot almost half of it. I'll post those pics here though! 

B2F81C4D-C51D-42F4-8506-2685BBD97395.JPG181FE8D7-990C-4556-AF98-DE26BB0AA454.JPG

Here is a pic of my beauty space: 

IMG_2186.JPGThe cabinets are full of stuff; on the left is all stuff that is open; the top 5 cabinets are makeup and the bottom two are skincare. On the right, the entire thing is new makeup. The top 5 are for makeup and the bottom 2 are for skincare There is a cabinet at the back of the pic that has just candles and oils. The stuff on the vanity is stuff I'm using everyday. 

I'm just jealous you have a room all to yourself @mrsbaine. Makeup or not. My little jozes follow me everywhere and leave me no space

I love YOUR space! 

@mrsbaine, I knew you forgot some TF stuffs ๐Ÿ˜‰ There is no way you have less TF lippies than I do ๐Ÿ˜‰ Beautiful!

I forgot like 15 of them.... and there were a couple at my desk at work, and in my husband's truck. SMH. 

Oh @mrsbaine, Your TF collection is gorgeous and your space is lovely! Look at all those pretty quads all lined up in a row!! I love it!

What an amazing and beautiful collection!

wow, what a gorgeous space! i love how clean and bright it is ๐Ÿ™‚ @mrsbaine

Wow @mrsbaine that is quite a TF collection! Your beauty space is enviable too.

OMG!  Thank you so much for sharing!   @mrsbaine  There is nothing I love more than looking at beauty rooms (I already fell in love with yours last time you shared it with us) and beauty collections.  This is amazing!!! โค๏ธ

Amazing collection @mrsbaine!

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Everyday makeup corner. I really love this organizer it can hold a lot of products. โค๏ธ I want to save space so i just hang the brushes on the side. ๐Ÿ˜ face and eyeshadow palettes are on a separate bin. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Pochay Amazing collection!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I love how you've arranged your products, @Pochay! I love being able to find everything easily.  

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I love that i can put everything that i need in that organizer. And its very sturdy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

genius idea hanging the brush cups on the side @Pochay gr...

genius idea hanging the brush cups on the side @Pochay great everyday collection๐Ÿ•ต

RE: genius idea hanging the brush cups on the side @Pochay gr...

Thank you โค๏ธ

Re: RE: genius idea hanging the brush cups on the side @Pochay gr...

Beautiful and great idea on cup holders ! Gonna copy you @Pochay ! 

Re: RE: genius idea hanging the brush cups on the side @Pochay gr...

It can hold up a lot of brushes. And its only .99$ 

10 Replies
testing