cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Cissy63 what a month! Lots of wins which is always nice, and how cute is that taste lip mask. What’s it called? I feel like ive never heard of it?? And good for you for decluttering things that have been kicking around, or you don’t really love. I find it hard to get rid of things that i might be able to get to work for me… if it’s that much work, it’s probably not worth keeping!

Tarte Sugar Rush bear lip butter balm @cianni   is the name of the little pink rose jar.  I have one in a little yellow rose jar that is vanilla flavored too.  I am surprised that I really liked them . And thank you 😊 

@Cissy63 that lip gloss shade is so beautiful and love your selections 🙌

@peculiarzmakeup  Thank you 😊 

Great job @Cissy63! I feel the same about La Mer. It’s great but I can’t justify the price 😬

@faeriegirl  Thank you 😀.  

@Cissy63 That's some successful empties with so many loves in there! Smart declutters too!

@missjeanie  Thank you!  😊 

@Cissy63 You went through a lot of great products in January! The rose lip mask is super cute 🌹! Great job on masking! I always stuggle to do them during the work week. Awesome declutters!

@Mellmars1185  Thank you 😀. I have saved the little rose container ❤️.  

Good job! @Cissy63 

@lmaster  Thank you 😀

@Cissy63 Great job!

@Samtian  Thank you 😊

@Cissy63  Great job!!!! 

@ather  Thank you 😊 

IMG_7627.jpeg

IMG_7994.jpeg

Loves

Spoiler
The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz... 
Amazing moisturizer! The ceramides are a great addition to my skincare routine.

Lovisia Pokémon Lip Cream Pikachu
I love this citrusy lip balm. It was nice and hydrating. It’s finished now but it’s too cute to toss it into the recycling. It’ll stay in my cabinet forever!

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum This one was from the gratis. It is all done now! 

Revolution Ceramide Fix Setting Spray
I am starting to lose count of how many times I’ve repurchased this one… I wish it came in a bigger bottle!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 06 Soft charcoal 
It’s affordable, it’s pigmented, it comes in plenty of shades, what’s not to love?

Spoiler
Uriage Xemose Soothing Cleansing Oil
A good oil for really dry skin days. I’d like to see what else is out there but open to repurchasing someday. 

Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair
This one stayed in the bedroom to tame random itchiness in the middle of the night. 

Dove Body Love Night Recovery
I shared this one with my wife but used it inconsistently. It did help smooth out some rough areas but my scratching touched them up again…

@JoSometimes woah, nice work on polishing off so many full sizes this month!

Thank you thank you @cianni! Some have been around for a while and took some time to finish. 

Great job @JoSometimes! That is great to hear about the Inkey list moisturizer. I definitely want to try it.

It’s a good one @faeriegirl! I wish it came in a larger size. 

10,745 Replies
testing