cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@sister13 I get the feeling of being overwhelmed by empties as well.  I let mine go waaaay too long at the end of last year and it was... a lot.  I'm aiming to be monthly this year... and I've had a bag to photo on my kitchen table for two weeks... 

Looks like you made it through a great selection of skincare here.  The mister on the GR spray... soooo nice!

Yes, it’s amazing how they do accumulate! Good luck with yours, can’t wait to see them! @missjeanie 

Great job @sister13 ! I like the Skinfix also. I think it was recently reformulated, though. Let's hope it's still good!

I hope so! @makeitup305 

@sister13  Still an awesome job! 

Thanks! @ather 

Such lovely empties I love seeing them all 🤩 @sister13 

thanks! It’s always fun to see what everyone uses! @peculiarzmakeup 

@sister13  Great job on these empties 😀.  Question- you seemed to like the collagen, what do you feel it did for you?   

So, partly, it’s just is a way to motivate me to have some water first thing in the morning, which is silly, but I need the motivation! I just think when I first used them, I noticed a difference in my skin feeling slightly more plump, and I wasn’t using them for a while and skin felt a bit more lackluster, though that could have been stress and travel and all the other things that led to me neglecting my routines in the first place! @Cissy63 

Fantastic Empties! @sister13 🤩 I really enjoy the moisturizer by SkinFix  and the mist by Glow Recipie, your so right, it lasts forever. 😊💖

Thanks, that Skinfix really is good! I never would have bought it probably, so yay for SEPHORiA! @CynthieLu 

@sister13 love all your empties. 

Thanks @CorgiMommy , I was glad I finally got them photographed and posted this time, lol! 

Great job @sister13 ! The Skinfix moisturizer is one of my favorites!

I was definitely pleasantly surprised by that one and will use it again!  @faeriegirl 

Fabulous empties!! @sister13 

Thank you! @lmaster 

@sister13, well done! I love that Ouai serum too! ♥️ Oh, the Skinfix was part of the SEPHORiA swag?! Why am I not remembering it? Made a note to sort through my swag pile and find it. I really enjoy the cleanser from that line.

I am trying to remember if it was in the swag bags or maybe they gave away the full size on the floor downstairs? @itsfi  

@sister13 great empties!  I love the mister on the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL.

10,781 Replies
testing