cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CynthieLu it is always satisfying to see that many empties

It really is @CorgiMommy  it just feels good too get too the end of a big bottle, so satisfying. 😉

Isn't that shower oil the BEST!? Great empties! @CynthieLu 

@SportyGirly125 introduced me to it @sister13 and it's a must for me now. 🤩 The scent is so perfect.

Haven’t posted any empties in a minute.  Think the last big batch became too overwhelming and I just tossed without photographing, after keeping them around forever, lol. 

Definitely let me know if you have any questions! 

Hair: these are mostly loves, the hair gummies are a like, but I have a ton dye to forgetting to cancel my hum subscription. 

IMG_9588.jpeg

These are a regular staple and I love them! 
IMG_9586.jpeg

Skin: Clearing out my travel bag of empty serums and things. Loved the fresh Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence and will buy again. Liked the Dermalogica Pro Collagen Banking Serum with Polyglutamic Acid 1 oz / 30 ml  a lot,  but need more to really know the effects. Really liked the Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant Exfoliator with AHA BHA & PHA 2 oz / 59 ml too. The Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 1.7 ... is awesome (Sephoria item) and I have more to use. Also love the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL , such a nice mister and this lasted forever. 

IMG_9591.jpeg

IMG_9593.jpeg

IMG_9634.jpeg

IMG_9635.jpeg

Mostly declutters here.

IMG_9587.jpeg

@sister13 I get the feeling of being overwhelmed by empties as well.  I let mine go waaaay too long at the end of last year and it was... a lot.  I'm aiming to be monthly this year... and I've had a bag to photo on my kitchen table for two weeks... 

Looks like you made it through a great selection of skincare here.  The mister on the GR spray... soooo nice!

Yes, it’s amazing how they do accumulate! Good luck with yours, can’t wait to see them! @missjeanie 

Great job @sister13 ! I like the Skinfix also. I think it was recently reformulated, though. Let's hope it's still good!

I hope so! @makeitup305 

@sister13  Still an awesome job! 

Thanks! @ather 

Such lovely empties I love seeing them all 🤩 @sister13 

thanks! It’s always fun to see what everyone uses! @peculiarzmakeup 

@sister13  Great job on these empties 😀.  Question- you seemed to like the collagen, what do you feel it did for you?   

So, partly, it’s just is a way to motivate me to have some water first thing in the morning, which is silly, but I need the motivation! I just think when I first used them, I noticed a difference in my skin feeling slightly more plump, and I wasn’t using them for a while and skin felt a bit more lackluster, though that could have been stress and travel and all the other things that led to me neglecting my routines in the first place! @Cissy63 

Fantastic Empties! @sister13 🤩 I really enjoy the moisturizer by SkinFix  and the mist by Glow Recipie, your so right, it lasts forever. 😊💖

Thanks, that Skinfix really is good! I never would have bought it probably, so yay for SEPHORiA! @CynthieLu 

@sister13 love all your empties. 

Thanks @CorgiMommy , I was glad I finally got them photographed and posted this time, lol! 

Great job @sister13 ! The Skinfix moisturizer is one of my favorites!

I was definitely pleasantly surprised by that one and will use it again!  @faeriegirl 

testing