cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

That's exactly what goes through my mind when I'm trying too destash makeup @JoSometimes. I think something like, but I could need it down the road, 😅 it's difficult lol. But yeah skin care misses, very easy to let go of. 

It's always fun to finish off a few things all at once, @JoSometimes.  Good job on the Empties!

@CookieGirl1 It totally is! Though it does come with a bit of sticker shock when I have to replace a bunch of things all at once. 

@JoSometimes yeah, I know the feeling 🙄.

@JoSometimes Fabulous job!!!

Thank you @Samtian

good to know about the azelaic acid @JoSometimes. I wonder if it would help heal up my skin when I pick at it 😬

@makeitup305 The great thing about the Ordinary is that it’s cheap enough to experiment with!

I usually turn to an OTC antibiotic ointment first if I have a stubborn abrasion or scab that just won’t heal. But that didn’t work at all, so I tried this out and it went away. 

@JoSometimes I was in dire need the other day after I picked hard at my face. Thanks for the rec!

Oh no @makeitup305! I hope it works out and you find some relief soon. 

@JoSometimes  great job with the empties and destashes!

Thank you @caitbird!

Great job!! @JoSometimes 

Thank you @lmaster!

@JoSometimes Great empties. Looks like you used a lot of moisturizer. That reminds me that I should use it more often, especially with the cooler weather coming. Excellent job on destashing what no longer serves you.

@Mellmars1185 I have a bad habit of scratching during eczema flare ups. Because of this, I have a bottle or tube of moisturizer stashed everywhere! By the kitchen sink, beside the couch, in my car, at my desk at work… And my kids have taken after me too, so when so see them start to scratch, I get a pump of lotion and slather it on them. 

@JoSometimes this sounds terrible but last winter I scratched my eczema on my legs so bad it left bruises 🤦 

Story of my life @lmaster! I had a baaaad flare up just before summer dress and shorts season and it left a bunch of scars. There were days where I just didn’t care but also days where I felt really self-conscious about it. 

@JoSometimes I get it!! And taking a bath made it so much worse

Nice job @JoSometimes! I’m always looking for a good hand cream. I’ll definitely have to check out the Aveeno.

@faeriegirl Its nice a soothing thanks to the oats in it. Definitely recommend checking that one out!

10,781 Replies
testing