cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi  I feel like I fell off the wagon. Right now I have 6 fouls in my shower. 2 different shampoos/conditioners a scrub and a detox shampoo. And I have 3 used and 1 on the counter. So if that’s all I used this month I would be at 10 which isn’t a bad month I guess! 

You’re doing a fantastic job @ather! 😃 One foil is better than none at all. You’ve got 3 down and with 6 in your shower, you’re spot on with it being halfway through the month! That’s awesome 👍🏼, especially since it’s probably more challenging for you to use hair care foils since you are good about not washing your hair everyday. You got this, ather! 👊🏼

Since your normal hair wash schedule isn’t a daily routine, it might be useful to add some foils from other beauty categories 🤔, like skincare, body care, or makeup if you have foils from those camps - I know you’ve done an excellent job of whittling down your foils supply.  

@itsfi  Thanks! I agree. I need to add more skincare. I have some out on the sink in the bathroom but I keep forgetting to use them. I really need to start. I will make it my mission to use them up! I feel pretty good now. I am in a great spot. I also should pack a few foils away to take with me on my trip in December! 

Yes @ather! December will be here before we know it! I’ve already started my packing list for my work trip next month. Just have to keep an eye on the weather in case I need to adjust some clothing choices. 

@itsfi  Smart! You plan ahead! I like your style! I’m doing the same! I’m hoping to get a few Black Friday sales to finish up what I need! 

@ather, ohhhh, Black Friday sales! 🛍️ I may try to make the holiday savings sale at the end of this month my last shopping spree of the year unless I need to restock on a tried-and-true item. I have a feeling that won’t happen though (I would not bet on me, that’s for sure 🤪), but I’m going to try. 😆 It’ll be a shop my stash holiday season; I have a lot of stash to shop! All categories. 

@itsfi  Good point. I am the same actually. I’m not very certain I will purchase a lot during the sale more of one big ticket item! The Dyson. I’m still on the fence tho! I should check all my tried and true products and see if any need replacements! I kinda like the sale is early this year! But will take more planning! Hmm 🤔 lots of planning needed now. The sale is in like 2 weeks! 

Ack!!! 😳 It’s coming up at lightening speed @ather! Seriously, where does the time go?!! I keep meaning to post to the https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Sephora-Savings-Event-Holiday-2023-Shopping-Advice-Threa... thread as well. Will put my list together this week and then go through the thread to … ummm … see if I missed anything 😆 and then post my “final” list. 

@itsfi  So much to do so little time! 

@ather  great empties - awesome job with all the foils!

@caitbird  Thank you! Reaching goals! 

@CynthieLu  Good plan! It’s a great product! 

@ather good job on the masks!! 

@lmaster  Thank you!

Wow, @ather, kudos for the progress on the foils!

@CookieGirl1  Thanks. It’s been my yearly goal. Next year will be my DS bin! 

Sooo many foils @ather! amazing job!

@JoSometimes  Thank you! I’m getting close to reaching my year goal to have most of my foils used up. I keep thinking about my fav products for the month but I think I mostly used foils! 

I love seeing empties of favorites @ather! And skincare too! 😍😍😍 That cleansing balm is really good! Do you think you’ll use it in your routine along with the Tatcha cleansing balm? Or rotate between them? 

@itsfi  I’ll probably rotate since I love the Tatcha so much and until it’s available in Canada I’ll probably switch over! But they are both great!! 

10,615 Replies
testing