cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Excellent work @SAlyFitz! 👊🏼 I love that you track the spend on your empties! 💗

Thanks! In the future I’d like the numbers to mean more about my spending limits lolol🤞🏻🙏🏼🤪

That’s a fantastic way to use that info, @SAlyFitz! 🥰

Nice empties, @SAlyFitz!! 

Thank you! You as well, you inspired me to post after reading yours this am!

June EmptiesLovesLoves

Spoiler

LikesLikes

Spoiler

OkaysOkays

Spoiler

MehsMehs

Spoiler

NopesNopes

Spoiler

DeclutterDeclutter

Spoiler

Very nice empties @haleyvvvv!!! I guess I'm the only person who actually liked the FAB Coconut Primer. This is the second set of empties where someone ranked it low. I would've bought the full size, but I already have so many primers to get through at the moment. 

Thank you, @sephoraaddict918!!

I think because it was labeled as a priming moisturizer, not a moisturizing primer, that I expected it to be more moisturizing, but i guess that explains more of the mattifying bit. I'm glad you like it!! Skincare is so finicky and so individualized.

@haleyvvvv very impressive empties!

Thank you, @lmaster!!

Nice job on working through your products @haleyvvvv! 💓 I have that Kerastase gwp set. Even more excited to try them after hearing your thoughts on them. 

Thank you, @itsfi!! Definitely recommend, but FWIW I have normal to thin hair (but a lot) that's somewhat color treated with an oil scalp and I shampoo everyday. I wasn't using these everyday, but more like 2/3 days and it wasn't too heavy.

From Meh to NahFrom Meh to Nah

Spoiler

Thumbs Up! Good to Almost PerfectThumbs Up! Good to Almost Perfect

Spoiler

@sephoraaddict918 nice job! 

The La Roche-Posay cleanser is a nice one @sephoraaddict918! Happy to hear the Acure oils are ones you enjoy - I’ve had a couple of their products on my list of things to try. 💗

Nice empties, @sephoraaddict918!! That boscia mask, totally agree, its so good but so much packaging. I wish it came in a serum, my dryish skin loves it too.

A couple of things I went through in the last two weeks. 
C09EEC2A-B315-457F-A848-E6EACD830515.jpeg

Spoiler
I like all these sheet masks, but the Sephora green tea is still the winner for my regular rotation because I see real results consistently. 

The Avene sheet mask, I will not repurchase because the scent, while pleasant, was so overpowering and cloying for the 15 minutes I had it on my face I could not take it. 

The Lancôme serum I have used for years but finally decided I want to try something else. 

The Lancôme eye cream, this stuff is a gem! If it weren’t so expensive I would repurchase but I usually always had a DS on hand because it comes with the serum often. Oh well. Plenty of other things to try!

@lnum love seeing your empties!! 

@lmaster Thank you! It feels so good getting through things and I am loving how little by little there is more room in my drawers and on my countertops!

The Sephora green tea face mask is a good one. Will be interested to see how the new clean version compares with the original sheet mask @lnum.

@itsfi I have been thinking about that and really tempted to buy 12 of the old ones incase the clean version doesn’t give me the same results, but I refuse to break this beauty no-buy!

5,074 Replies