cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! The liner may have been my fault. It sat unopened for a long time.

@Mellmars1185 regardless, that's not the kind of surprise that you want to find 🙁

@Mellmars1185  Great job!!! Can you return that eyeliner? 

@ather Thank you. I got the Hourglass liner in a Sephora Favorites LNY set during the Year of the Rabbit. I don't think I will try. I figured it would last if unopened?

Great job! That caffeine mask looks amazing! How did you like the MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1 oz / 30 g ? (Just saw your posting about foils on another page ) but  Amazing empties 🤩 @Mellmars1185 

@Mellmars1185  that makes sense! It would be nice if the hydration stayed even if it wasn’t used as much thanks for letting me know 🦋

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you! I never really fell in love with the Milk Makeup Cooling Water stick. The format is neat, but I just never included it in my routine, and it ended up drying out.  I don't like wasting, but I juet never reached for it enough. It is not bad but it did not 'wow' me.

I don’t have a lot this month but I loved everything.  I am trying to rationalize buying lamer.  I really enjoyed the week of use I got out the sample but I need to talk myself into it.  Maybe after I’ve decluttered a few more products I’ll be able to convince myself that I could buy eight new products I’ll want to eventually declutter OR buy one fancy one I’ll cherish.  
I need to order Chanel Boy nailpolish again.  It’s the most beautiful black.  

IMG_3558.jpeg

@heartsmyface Empties with nothing but loves... I love it!

@heartsmyface  Oh terrific job on these empties 😃

@heartsmyface a lot more empties then me, great job 

@CorgiMommy  Thanks!  I always feel more accomplished when I wait three months to post empties.  Ha, it could partially be that it then looks like I’m using more than I’m bringing in and I like that self deception. 

Nice job @heartsmyface !  It is so nice that they were all loves!❤️

@heartsmyface great empties!! 

@heartsmyface, that’s awesome that all your empties here are loves. #goals  🙌🏼  Oh, that’s a tough decision - which one do you want help rationalizing? 😃 

@itsfi  I’ve got my heart set on the eye concentrate and the soft cream.  I am currently committed once I get through my Dior eye cream (which is my current fave so it shouldn’t be long) But if you have tried either I’d love to hear about them!  I can always use a little push 😉 

Well done! Beautiful products! @heartsmyface  💕

February 2024 Empties 🎊

IMG_3429.jpeg

These are all products that I did like and enjoyed using.  I am using another conditioner now and I am liking it better.  My thick coarse hair seems to like it better I should say.  It’s from Function of Beauty I think 🤔.  

IMG_3431.jpeg

I tried samples kits from Sulwhasoo and Shiseido and fell in love.  But holy cow!  The price, especially for Sulwhasoo.  And Tatcha was also  skin loving 🥰 

And I was also pleased with the Yummy Skin product.  It wasn’t an oily product that I thought it would be.  And Cay Skin sunscreen was wonderful on my face!   

IMG_3430.jpeg

Yes to all of these. But Tula is not helping me like it was.  My skin is changing again 😩😩

@Cissy63 I've fallen for the Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream for Anti-Aging too... and I also went wide eyed when I saw the price.  The brand makes some wonderful products if you can catch a good sale though.  

I have the Cay Skin SPF on my spring sale list as well.  At first I thought it was too glowy, but I really grew to love it!  Glad to see others enjoying it too. 

@missjeanie  Thanks.  That’s what I thought about the Cay Skin too, but I realized that after it set down, there wasn’t that much shine.  But the glow it left was just enough to look better. 

@Cissy63 great job, I know how tough it is when you get a sample, love it but really can't afford it.

10,933 Replies
testing