cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@caitbird Thank you! Yes it is a good one. I have a few to finish up but it will definitely be a repurchase once I am through my stash of cleansers ☺️

Awesome job @Mellmars1185 !

@faeriegirl Thank you!

@Mellmars1185 WOW great work!!!

@Samtian Thanks very much! ☺️

Wow, you have so many empties!  @Mellmars1185 amazing work with month. 💝

@CynthieLu Thank you very much! I was happy to empty my empties bag. It was getting full!

My little Empties bin was filling up so it was time.

20240428_143005.jpg

Spoiler
The Main Street Bakery is the wild card here; it smells like banana pudding for the first two or three burns and after that I swear, it just smells like butter in the weirdest way possible.  
Spoiler
Spoiler

20240428_143320.jpg

Spoiler
-The Cinnamon Bun scrub smelled FABULOUS
-The Garnier shampoo was actually pretty good!  Might pick it up again someday.
-Kerastase Premiere set: still on the fence on these.  Not bad but not my favs.
-Bluebird Lacquer's Cranberry Cobbler body butter was more like a lotion rather than a butter but the scent was like Christmas in a jar.  I hope it's releases again next year,

20240428_143508.jpg

Spoiler
-Historically I've been a huge fan of the Lancome Monsieur Big mascara but I think it's been dethroned *gasp* by the YSL Lash Clash mascara.  The entire time that I was using the tube of MB this time around I kept wishing that I was using Lash Clash instead.
-I'm surprised by how much I hated the GR Plum Plump moisturizer!  It smelled disgusting and I found the texture to be so odd because it was almost greasy-feeling (and looking) even on my dry skin but it didn't feel like it actually hydrated my skin.  

20240428_143618.jpg

Spoiler
-The standout here was the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sungel.  I have a full size on the way to me because I loved this!

20240428_143757.jpg

Spoiler
-The best of the bunch were the Patchology eye gels.  I LOVE those when my eyes are tired or day and I swear I can see a major difference after using these gels.

20240428_143845.jpg

Spoiler
-Declutters; RIP Melt Blushlighters.  I've had these since they were first released (three or four years ago now?) and I really enjoyed them until recently.  Over the last few months I've noticed that they've changed in texture, they apply so patchily whenever I try to use them, and they just don't last on my skin like they did when they were newer and fresher.  As a result I don't want to wear them anymore so it's just time to let them go.

Excellent job @CookieGirl1 ! 

@CookieGirl1 Rip Melt products. Great job on everything else! Even the weird texture and smelling stuff. 

@CookieGirl1 Great batch of empties! 

Wonderfull work this month @CookieGirl1 💝🎉

Sorry to hear your blushes expired on you. You got a few years out of them, that's impressive! 😄

Oooh GR Plum Moisturizer is a huge favorite of my skin,  such a bummer it was a huge miss for you. Hopefully you are on to something fabulous for your skin soon. 

@CynthieLu Yeah, I'm pretty happy with getting a few years' worth of use out of the blushes.  They were super-pretty when they were in their prime but now they're kind of...chunky.

3 years is pretty fantastic @CookieGirl1 👌👌

Great empties!  You use some amazing products 

@CookieGirl1  great empties! I have heard good things about that YSL mascara.

@caitbird I LOVE it.  It's very volumizing and it doesn't budge whatsoever.

@CookieGirl1 nicely done! You got through so much stuff this month.

Ysl lash clash you say?? Lol @CookieGirl1 butter?? Ewwww idk how I'd feel about that!! Great empties

@lmaster Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara definitely has left other mascaras in the dust for me.  And the butter scent was...interesting.  Not necessarily a fav, lol.

Well you did hit pan in one blush even before they start to turn so I still call it a success @CookieGirl1 👍 Great jobs

testing