cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you darlin! @Shosh85 ❤️

@lmaster wow look at all those sheet masks, your skin must love them 

Oh yes! @CorgiMommy they are so good to my skin

Empties for the month.

Loves 👇

IMG_5514.jpeg

Likes/Just ok 👇

IMG_5518.jpeg

Great empties @Shosh85 ❤️ I also love the Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum ❤️❤️❤️

It is sooo good @happyskincare! 😃

Such beautiful photos and displays of your empties. Great products! Love this 💕 @Shosh85 

Thank you so much @peculiarzmakeup! 😃

@Shosh85 love the lighting in your photos, it's so calming, great job!!

Thanks so much @lmaster! It's a combination of natural light and a camera filter 😉

@Shosh85 love all your empties, I am a huge Tatcha fan.  

Thanks @CorgiMommy! I really love Tatcha too, but am too cheap to buy it regularly, so I always try to snag all the samples I can get!

@Shosh85 Fantastic empties this month! I am super curious about the Dr.Jart Tiger Grass Repair Serum. I have that in my loves.

@Mellmars1185  Oh, that's definitely a top favorite of mine! I really love anything with Tiger Grass/Cica in general, but so far Dr Jart has been the best I've tried. It's super calming/soothing and moisturizes so well and I love that it's something I can use all year round. 😃

@Shosh85 Those all sound like amazing things to me! I will put a heart next to this item. Thank you!

Ahhhh, skincare empties!! 😍 And a handful of loves too! ♥️♥️♥️ Always makes me happy to see that. Tatcha Dewy Skin - such a beauty for dry skin. 💜 I haven’t been inside a B&BW work some time - didn’t even know they made a lip scrub. Good to know it’s one you love - do you know if they still make it? Or, is their MO with those similar to theirs for sheet masks - no additional supply, when they’re sold out, they’re sold out? 

@itsfi  Usually when I do buy something from B&BW, it's online, so I'm not really sure what they have in store. Looking online, it doesn't look like they have the same one anymore (unless the packaging changed) but they do have an overwhelming variety of lip glosses, scrubs and masks that I would really like to try. This one was really good. They used coarse sugar for the "scrubbies"/exfoliation, and it smelled like vanilla, so I kinda ended up licking it off my lips quite a bit 😋😅

Not a bad month for Empties:

20240225_144544.jpg

All winners except for the Wildberry Jam Donut.  Sadly, the throw was about a 2/10.

20240225_144826.jpg

All goodies 🙂

20240225_145120.jpg

Liked all of these, too.

20240225_145215.jpg

All Loves except for the sunscreen sample; Cle de Peau is a luxury brand but this sunscreen feels (and smells!) like an old-school thick, greasy sunscreen.

20240225_145251.jpg

Again, all good stuff EXCEPT for the Revlon lippie which I'm decluttering.  It advertised to be a transfer-proof longwear matte liquid lipstick which sounds great--but it smears and transfers like crazy.  I don't have time for that.

@CookieGirl1 Wonderful batch of empties. The Cookie Butter Truffle soap sounds lovely.

@CookieGirl1, Wildberry Jam Donut sounded so promising based on just the flavor name. It’s too bad the throw was so weak. 😔 But it looks like you had some other marvelously scented candles to burn through this month. 👍🏼 I’m intrigued by the Hummingbird Tea Cake candle - do you recall what scent(s) you picked up from it when lit?

@itsfi Hummingbird Tea Cake is lovely.  It actually has a fairly strong banana note with underlying notes of pineapple and a muted spice cake scent.

testing