cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster, thank you! Yes, the steam eye masks come in different scents/flavors.

Original Series 

* Unscented 

* Yuzu / Citrus 

* Rose 

* Lavender 

* Chamomile 

Special / Limited Edition (usually Asia exclusive but you can sometimes find them on YesStyle or Stylevana

* Japanese Cypress / Hinoki / Forest 

* Vanilla 

* Sakura / Cherry Blossom

* Mugwort 

* Mint 

* Lemon

Ohhhh love seeing more varieties!! @itsfi 

Me too! 👍🏼 I’ve only tried a couple of the new scents and liked it. If you try any of the new ones, would love to get your take on it @lmaster

@itsfi I'm impressed by all of your candle empties!

@CookieGirl1, thank you. It’s all thanks to how cold it was this winter. 

@itsfi Holy moly you are on a roll!!!

lol @Samtian, thank you! It comes in waves. I’m pretty sure the uptick in my hair care empties and bath & body empties is because for the last year, year and a half, I’m only rotating through 2 or 3 brands / products and a few foils at a time, instead of the 6-8+ different kinds I’d have open at any one time. 😱 

Wow! Great empties @itsfi. Lots of candles and lots of repeats.

@JoSometimes, thank you! I used to have a revolving door of new-to-me items but now my stash of beauty products leans slightly heavier on things I've used before and repurchase (or will repurchase) over-and-over again. Except maybe candles and lippies - always lots of newness there, along with oldies-but-goodies. 😆

I’m glad you’ve found some favourites @itsfi!

@itsfi  Wow great job!! All those candles!! I am in the market for a new one. I was looking at the Voluspa grapefruit one. Vanilla latte sounds delicious tho! Good job on finishing up those Shampoo and Conditioners!!! I think I have a DS of it. I need to try it out! Also you are rocking at using foils!!! 

@ather, thank you! Ohhh, the VOLUSPA Barbados Grapefruit Jar Candle smells fantastic! It's what I'm currently burning - makes the house smell so good - light (but not too light), crisp, clean, citrusy sweet but with a hint of woodsy warmth. I went downstairs to grab a load of laundry from the dryer and had an "ahhhh" moment when I came back upstairs. 

@itsfi  That’s wonderful! I’m glad you are enjoying it!! Definitely going to pick it up!! Can’t go wrong with Voluspa! I have loved every item from them!!

100% agree; their candles are all so good @ather. I tried a hand cream from them and it was okay but their candles? Standouts! A few years back, I picked up one of their advent calendars - what a fun way to experience their different scents.

@itsfi  too bad the hand cream didn’t stand out. But you are right the candles are so good! An advent calendar would be the perfect way test them all out! I wanted to do it last Christmas but I didn’t end up. Maybe this year! 

@ather, to be fair, it may have just been the scent on the hand cream. I have plenty of hand creams to work my way through at the moment but maybe I'll try another one down the road, waaay down the road. Ha! Oh, one vote here 🖐 for giving the Voluspa advent calendar a go this year. 😊

@itsfi Wow so many great empties! The Vanilla Latte candle sounds like it smells delicious. I really like the Kerastase shampoos and conditioner. I have only tried the sample sizes. The sale would be a great time to pick up the full sizes. Excellent progress with foils! I like how you broke down the empties in categories.

Thank you @Mellmars1185! I'm trying not to go overboard on shampoo and conditioner and was hoping to stick to just picking up one set during the sale. Then I saw Kérastase Chroma Absolu Color-Care Shampoo and Conditioner Duo. 😍 Kerastase always comes out with good sets for the sale. 

March empties and declutter. 

9EC9C098-68EB-4F0C-BA74-5F0BA944F5F2.jpeg

 These are declutter.  The Morphe brush started to pinch my eyelids so I didn’t want any irritation so it had to go.  The Smashbox eye liner was great until the tip broke.  There was no way to get the rest of the stick to come out.  I even went online and found that the most complaints were just about this issue.  The auto sharpener is good but you can’t twist up the product when the tip breaks.  That’s a waste of money.   I didn’t like the performance of the Doucce and the Wet and Wild eyeliners. A lot of smudges.  The Biossance product caused me to break out. 

8C7A9195-4216-420D-90EA-C049506AE821.jpeg

 Unfortunately 😢😢 I am running out of room for my lip products.  So I went through with the idea that if I had not been really using them they had to go.  I need room for new lippies 😀

CE4B682E-A279-4552-9456-61DF6BF8C6FE.jpeg

 These are empty and I really liked them all. That lipstick is Urban Decay Lovelight.  And I found a second one while searching my lipsticks. 😁

577EF632-F174-49EB-9B65-16109D75C27E.jpeg

 I enjoyed all of these samples.  I wish Sillage perfumes were less pricey.  But the bottles are GORGEOUS!  This Dior foundation was very pretty.  I still have a pinch more in the sample color to use!  

F66AE66C-8013-4877-AB3A-343C9A75BFC4.jpeg

 These were all wonderful!

@Cissy63 Whoa!!! Amazing job this month!

Thank you so much @Samtian 🥰

10,744 Replies
testing