cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@ather what a great feeling to get through a face product!! 

@lmaster  thanks! I always have so many foundations open they take forever to get through!

@ather I can definitely relate!!

@Mellmars1185  Trying to minimize my makeup has been a struggle of mine! 

@ather Nice job! 

@Mellmars1185  Thank you! 

This was one of those months where I suddenly finished off several full-size things which is INCREDIBLY satisfying.

20230527_215529.jpg

I've already repurchased the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ (it's my fav sunscreen) and I have a couple of backups of the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original but everything else was just OK and not repurchase-worthy.

20230527_215635.jpg

I liked all of these, so much so that I have restocked them!

20230527_215930.jpg

I might repurchases the Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder at some point, I definitely have backup Beautyblender ORIGINAL Beautyblender Makeup Sponge Original options in different colors, and I'm going to be ordering the Beautyblender 12-Hour Always on Radiant Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide  ASAP because it's my favorite everyday base product and I wasn't expecting to suddenly run out of this one!  The SEPHORA COLLECTION Big By Definition Defining & Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black - black is actually a declutter; I didn't like it at all.  The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Always an Optimist Soft Radiance Setting Powder Light was fine but I won't rebuy it.

20230527_220038.jpg

Wouldn't repurchase any of these EXCEPT for the Wet'n'Wild brush which I actually use as a nail polish clean-up brush and yes, I already bought a replacement.

@CookieGirl1 excellent job!!

@CookieGirl1 Nice work! Impressive full size empties! 🥳

@Mellmars1185 thank you!  Full sizes are so much more satisfying than minis 🙂

Great job @CookieGirl1 

@ather thank you!

Okay this has been building up and it’s about time I post.  Jill Stuart shampoo and conditioner are my favorite!  Good thing I gave a jumbo of each as backups.  I wasn’t sure I’d ever get around to those but we’re finally there.  

IMG_8222.jpeg

^ I really love these! 

IMG_8221.jpeg

IMG_8220.jpeg

IMG_8219.jpeg

 ^These are declutters.  I hate the beads in the Algenist lip treatment.  The Revlon oxidizes way more than it should and then Playa for some reason just makes my hair frizzy.  kinda the opposite effect I want from any hair product.  

IMG_8218.jpeg

@heartsmyface  Great job!! Can’t believe you got through a jumbo size!! 

Great job!! I didn't even know Jill Stewart had shampoo and conditioner @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Whoo fabulous job!!

@Samtian  Thanks!  I feel like it’s been almost three months so it looks like more than it should!  😄 it’s nice to see all the progress in one lump though.  

@heartsmyface Great empties amd declutters! Thank you for the motivation! These last few months have been slow for me (for empties). I would like to get back into my regular routine.

@Mellmars1185  I didn’t even notice how much was piling up.  I have been using a lot of products religiously and haven’t been jumping from product to product as I usually would.  does this mean I’m settling down?  Ha we’ll see 

@heartsmyface Ahh I hear you!! I have been settling down a bit. But it may be only a temporary thing! 😅

Great round of empties and declutters @heartsmyface you defintley had alot! 🙂

I'm surprised to hear there are still beads in products with microplastics being removed for environmental concerns, unless they were natural and biodegradable. But I'm with you, I don't enjoy physical exfoliators in too many of my products. 

testing