cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@ather Thank you!

Nice Empties @Mellmars1185 

I like the creme shop masks too ๐Ÿ˜„ they are effective and cute,  bonus!

@CynthieLu Thank you! I want to try masking more than just once per week. The creme shop masks are always a fun treat

They had these honey pumpkin ones in the early that fall I really liked @Mellmars1185 they were sooo good!

That's a fun goal! I think you're skin would like it to ๐Ÿ˜‰ ugh I have a hard time making time for fun things like masking ๐Ÿ’— but it's sooo worth it if you can

Nice job @Mellmars1185! Thatโ€™s quite a bit! How were the hello kitty and keropi masks? I see them quite a bit at Marshallโ€™s/Winners.

@JoSometimes I really liked them. They both left my skin feeling soft plus they have  a cute design on the actual mask. I got them at Marshall's and Winners ๐Ÿ˜Š

427F0A46-32F1-42F8-A2AD-128B22F94EC5.jpeg

Last few for March.

Clarins Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 was nice. No white cast and a pleasant smell. I find it similar to La Roche Posayโ€™s sunscreen but a little more fragrant. Itโ€™s just expensive (at least for me). Currently exploring other options but I might revisit again in the future.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 0.67 oz/ 20mL I donโ€™t know if my eyes looked more awake after using like it promised, but it was moisturizing. Looking for something that can help with lines and wrinkles, so Iโ€™m likely not repurchasing it soon. 

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Already bought itโ€™s replacement!

Terrific job @JoSometimes ๐Ÿฅฐ. Thanks for the info on the Sephora eye cream.  I continue to search for my holy grail! 

Happy to help @Cissy63. Currently, Iโ€™m trying Frudia Pomegranate Nutri-Moisturizing Eye Cream, which I found at an Asian beauty shop near my work. Itโ€™s about as moisturizing as Sephoraโ€™s but it also seems to be working on my lines and wrinkles, at least by the tiniest amount. 

@JoSometimes  Thatโ€™s interesting.  Hope it continues to show progress ๐Ÿ‘

Love seeing empties of sunscreen @JoSometimes! La Roche Posay makes some great sunscreens. 

Thanks @itsfi. It lasted me quite a while. 

Great progress! @JoSometimes 

Thank you @lmaster

@JoSometimes  Great job!! 

Thanks @ather! Itโ€™s just a couple of things. I canโ€™t hang onto my empties for a month like others. If itโ€™s done, I have to toss it.

Finding a good fit for spf is hard @JoSometimes especially if you don't want to break the bank.

Nice round of empties!

Thanks @CynthieLu! I know good SPF products get really pricey really quick but the formulation is so much better than the typical, smelly, white-casty stuff from the drug store. You get what you pay for I guess.

It's so true, but I really dislike the way the more affordable sunscreen feels now that I've tried the good stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰ @JoSometimes 

@JoSometimes Excellent empties!

Thank you @Mellmars1185! ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Replies
testing