cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

😬😂 @lmaster  Maybe I just don’t know how to use it right! 

I use the mini version @jen81 not sure but I've found mini sizes in other brands perform better too 🤷

Great empties, @jen81!! Love the Kate Somerville Retinol Vitamin C serum. It is SO good. What made the PTR niacinamide treatment not work?

@haleyvvvv . It didn’t do anything to lighten up a stubborn spot on my cheek. I think it was a high % of niacinamide but not sure as it’s not disclosed. The other ingredients I don’t think are in a high enough percentage to do anything. It seemed to have some smoothing effects but not lightening. Was too expensive for it not to work. 😞 but to be honest I’ve used prescription lightening cream and had laser treatment of area with negligible results. Laser helped the most but not doing it right now, maybe in the future. Right now I’m trying a cysteamine mask that’s you use every AM that is supposed to help with stubborn areas. 

Thanks for the comment on the PTR @jen81 .  I've looked at it as well and thought for that price I could just do laser on the one or two spots that have returned on my face.  I think I'll skip the creams and potions on this one and just do the laser if it starts to bug me enough. 

I did one BBL treatment about a year ago. Worked very well! Did eliminate many spots and some broken capillaries were eliminated. Faded my biggest spots but think I need more laser treatments to fully get rid of it. @missjeanie 

Some empties and declutters! 
The SKII I actually finished years ago but I liked the pump so I repurposed it for the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser since that comes in a tube. However, now Fresh has its own pump/jumbo size, so I’m going to part with the SKII pump. The Heart of Gold Sweet roar Hydrating Nectar was a wonderful lightweight moisturizer, it came in my Boxwalla subscription box. The Bad Gal Bang mascara is a HG staple, as is the Hum Collagen Pop (although I’m still mad they changed the flavor!). Trying to use up some teas and samples. The TOm Ford Rose Prick was in a crappy sample jar so it evaporated. That one goes on kind of old-lady-ish but then becomes pretty wonderful, and the bottle is lovely, so I’m on the fence but probably a no. The Marc Jacobs high liner is so wonderful but they all dry out before I’ve ever used one even remotely up. 

The Winged CBD peppermint oil, I didn’t notice anything. Any calming effects were likely offset by the frustration of trying to open the dang childproof cap each time. 

F97D64D1-8158-4AC7-8D09-90DEC0BB36AC.jpeg

48663D6B-E7E5-40DF-A217-3C3C41D9B2DE.jpeg

And some declutters. Who knows how old these are and I have so much new stuff to use! 

F371886F-10EE-4128-BCD3-1886DBC9F639.jpeg

507E9903-AFA0-4179-A0FA-009AFA57F520.jpeg

I hear you on the MJ highliners @sister13  I swear I've bought some gift sets from them that came dried out already.  Such a great liner... until it's not. 

Yes, exactly so! @missjeanie 

Bad gal bang is my daughter's go to! @sister13 

It's a nice deep black, lengthens, volumizes and stays on ALL Day! Almost all the others just disappear on me. @lmaster 

60E4ADFA-DB18-4B81-AF48-0A0A3A5FF0C0.jpeg

My February empties! Loved all except the makeup wipes, and face wash which were just okay. 

Such warm and cozy candles @samkeaysxo! Love them both! ♥️

Champaign Toast is my favourite BBW candle of all time @samkeaysxo !  Sooooo good!

Ohhhhh the candles!! @samkeaysxo nice job

Mostly "loves".  The BlenderCleanser was fine but I prefer the solid version and the Purple Reign shampoo was really odd because it sort of toned my hair but it somehow toned it unevenly and in weird, unflattering streaks.Mostly "loves". The BlenderCleanser was fine but I prefer the solid version and the Purple Reign shampoo was really odd because it sort of toned my hair but it somehow toned it unevenly and in weird, unflattering streaks.

The mask was the only dud; it did absolutely nothing for my hair.The mask was the only dud; it did absolutely nothing for my hair.

The only real "love" was the Fresh Sugar lip balm; everything else was just "meh".The only real "love" was the Fresh Sugar lip balm; everything else was just "meh".

@CookieGirl1  Good job getting through all those products 

@CookieGirl1 Great work!!

@CookieGirl1, look at all those FS and DS empties! Nice work! that Farmacy cleanser is so good! ♥️

Nice set of empties, @CookieGirl1!! Is the cherry green clean on par with the original one?