cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

😬😂 @lmaster  Maybe I just don’t know how to use it right! 

I use the mini version @jen81 not sure but I've found mini sizes in other brands perform better too 🤷

Great empties, @jen81!! Love the Kate Somerville Retinol Vitamin C serum. It is SO good. What made the PTR niacinamide treatment not work?

@haleyvvvv . It didn’t do anything to lighten up a stubborn spot on my cheek. I think it was a high % of niacinamide but not sure as it’s not disclosed. The other ingredients I don’t think are in a high enough percentage to do anything. It seemed to have some smoothing effects but not lightening. Was too expensive for it not to work. 😞 but to be honest I’ve used prescription lightening cream and had laser treatment of area with negligible results. Laser helped the most but not doing it right now, maybe in the future. Right now I’m trying a cysteamine mask that’s you use every AM that is supposed to help with stubborn areas. 

Thanks for the comment on the PTR @jen81 .  I've looked at it as well and thought for that price I could just do laser on the one or two spots that have returned on my face.  I think I'll skip the creams and potions on this one and just do the laser if it starts to bug me enough. 

I did one BBL treatment about a year ago. Worked very well! Did eliminate many spots and some broken capillaries were eliminated. Faded my biggest spots but think I need more laser treatments to fully get rid of it. @missjeanie 

I wasn’t quite sure where to place these but I want them out of the house before I decide to rethink anything so ‘ dumping them in this thread.  I decluttered two lipstick drawers.  One to go but I don’t have the motivation to keep going so calling it.    I went in thinking i’d half my collection hahahah, it’s harder than I expected.  My lips are thoroughly chapped from all the try ons so I’ll be babying them for the next few days.  I’m still feeling pretty good about the progress I made.  

6C06ECC4-439A-421B-BEAA-74A6D5AF9FA8.jpeg

Oh, decluttering lippies is so hard!! Nicely done, @heartsmyface!!

😱 all those pmg??? @heartsmyface great job girl

Fantastic de-clutter @heartsmyface !  

@heartsmyface  Great job! I recently just did the same thing and it's definitely a good feeling! I see a few I there I destashed as well 😉 

Wow!!! 😳 Awesome job! This is impressive and inspiring @heartsmyface

@itsfi   I’m feeling pretty good about it.  I now have space for exactly three new lip products so I must use it wisely 😆.  

I still have to sniff test through my MAC lippies and see what’s gone off and what I actually want to replace from those so maybe I have more space than I know.  
It’s a good time of year for it!  You should give a particularly messy section a go and see how you do!  I certainly want to see your rejects!  

@heartsmyface, deal! 🤝 I really do need to go through my lipsticks. 💄 I’ve been working on clearing out some eyeshadows and that’s been harder than I thought it would be. 😬 I think it’ll be nice to clear out some lipsticks. Will plan to do it and post about it before the end of this month. 🤞🏼 I’ll tag you when I do. I have a feeling there could be a lot! 😳😆 

Last empties of 2020 (Sorry I’m lazy so these are accumulating over last couple months of 2020)

B50AE834-EB11-4F5C-97FE-15B72992430A.jpeg92FA84C1-6610-429C-8C8A-0AD329E586BA.jpeg35E55402-F504-4001-A8F0-EFEE09BD2179.jpeg

Go @blackkitty2014 it always amazes me how many lip products you pan.

Thx @sprocketta . I plan to pan 6 more lippies this year. Wish me luck! 😘

Nice job, @blackkitty2014!

Thx you @CookieGirl1 

I'm impressed!! Great job @blackkitty2014 

Thx you @lmaster ❤️ Happy New Year

testing