cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thanks @Samtian seeing the empties all together feels accomplished. 

Averaging 2 Empties per day is impressive, @missjeanie!

@CookieGirl1 Sheet masks are gonna be key to keeping this up!

Yaaay!! 😃 That’s awesome you met your goals @missjeanie. It must feel so good! 🙌🏼 Great discipline on your part to reach for not-so-exciting sheet mask! You’ll get down to your target number in no time!!

@itsfi  I literally have a suitcase full of sheet masks.  I was moving it into my spare/niece room and finally decided that I needed to keep it open in my bedroom as motivation.  No one should need suitcases to hold masks.  Can't let myself get to this point again lol!!  I'm a bit over the top at times lol

@missjeanie, I probably shouldn't have perked up and thought "ohhh, a suitcase?" That sounds like a good way to hold your sheet masks but agreed, that's not the goal. It's all good; we're all a little extra every now and then! 😁 It just takes time to get through those sheet masks. 

Wow, that's incredible! @missjeanie 

Thanks @sister13 !  I have clearly had wayyyyy too many open things going at once.

Wow! Excellent job!! @missjeanie 

Thanks @lmaster  I'm feeling motivated right now lol... need to use stuff up so I can have room for newness!

February empties were pretty slim total of 14 bringing my ytd total to 66 

IMG_20210303_081856677.jpg

IMG_20210303_081929159.jpg

  the only product I didn't love was the LaMer gel moisturizer, it's the scent I don't care for

Nice job on the empties, @lmaster!! 14 is good!! It's a short month, that's one every 2 days, it is so many empties. My partner uses that cleanser, so we are constantly running through the mini bottles (such a waste of plastic, but cheaper per oz for some reason).

Thank you @haleyvvvv ♥️

14 sheet masks is great @lmaster! 👍🏼 Gotta do what’s best for for you and your skin! Looks like you got in some really great masks! ♥️ That pumpkin apple hand soap!!! It must have smelled so good! 😍

Thank you!! @itsfi it smelled phenomenal!!

Nice empties!  

@sister13 thank you!!

@lmaster  I totally used that same green tea mask after seeing yours on the masking thread.  Love the Look at Me Best Friends as well.  I really need to do a BBW order sometime soon for some yummy scented soaps... that Apple sounds divine. 

@missjeanie I still love the lookatme masks, they don't disappoint

February Empties

Loves 😍

43B3221D-F2F9-443F-B416-6C557C94413E.jpeg

A95A4E91-C043-4ED2-95FE-270A3C1921A4.jpeg

 Nope 

6B6EF16B-C13C-4E28-8976-C593C9E9E628.jpeg

Oh gosh @jen81 that's my favorite mascara 🤣 everybody has different loves 😳

7 Replies