cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you! I Immediately bought the full size!

@BluePaisley great job!!!

Empties for February and March,I took the pictures a few weeks ago but just getting them posted now.
Loves
IMG_3779.JPGLikesIMG_3781.JPG

Love seeing all the masks @Seymore3 

@Seymore3  Awesome using up masks!

Wow @Seymore3 👍

Nice empties, @Seymore3!! Yay for no fails!? I also love the Herbivore Blue Tansy mask!!

Some empties and declutters! 
The SKII I actually finished years ago but I liked the pump so I repurposed it for the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser since that comes in a tube. However, now Fresh has its own pump/jumbo size, so I’m going to part with the SKII pump. The Heart of Gold Sweet roar Hydrating Nectar was a wonderful lightweight moisturizer, it came in my Boxwalla subscription box. The Bad Gal Bang mascara is a HG staple, as is the Hum Collagen Pop (although I’m still mad they changed the flavor!). Trying to use up some teas and samples. The TOm Ford Rose Prick was in a crappy sample jar so it evaporated. That one goes on kind of old-lady-ish but then becomes pretty wonderful, and the bottle is lovely, so I’m on the fence but probably a no. The Marc Jacobs high liner is so wonderful but they all dry out before I’ve ever used one even remotely up. 

The Winged CBD peppermint oil, I didn’t notice anything. Any calming effects were likely offset by the frustration of trying to open the dang childproof cap each time. 

F97D64D1-8158-4AC7-8D09-90DEC0BB36AC.jpeg

48663D6B-E7E5-40DF-A217-3C3C41D9B2DE.jpeg

And some declutters. Who knows how old these are and I have so much new stuff to use! 

F371886F-10EE-4128-BCD3-1886DBC9F639.jpeg

507E9903-AFA0-4179-A0FA-009AFA57F520.jpeg

I hear you on the MJ highliners @sister13  I swear I've bought some gift sets from them that came dried out already.  Such a great liner... until it's not. 

Yes, exactly so! @missjeanie 

Bad gal bang is my daughter's go to! @sister13 

It's a nice deep black, lengthens, volumizes and stays on ALL Day! Almost all the others just disappear on me. @lmaster 

I’m a little late posting my January empties. It was a weird month (post holidays letdown, crazy work), so I did not go through too many products. 

6C897578-A6A3-41A6-9E4B-F41F44DFF2D7.jpeg

The Briogeo shampoo has been my go to for a bit now. It seems as if Sephora no longer carries it but thankfully Ulta now does. I was pleasantly surprised with the Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer - Blurring 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. I thought it did exactly what it is described to do—It gave me a matted base without looking too chalky. The tarte mascara’s wand separated lashes well and provided length. It wasn’t the best option for me since I need more curl. As I was trying to tag the mascara, it also seems as if it is an exclusive to Ulta 🤷🏻‍♀️
At last, CLINIQUE Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense Eyeliner is the eyeliner I’ve been using for years. It’s a tried and true product that I’ve always welcomed samples of in addition to full size. 

@EuDeMa, good to know the LM primer does a good job of blurring. I’m not wearing makeup as much these days so I still have a good amount of blurring primer to get through but I’ll keep the LM in mind when I finish my current bottle.

@itsfi I feel as if I bought so much last year with the pandemic. There were so many online sales and promos, but now, I have such a backlog of products, samples. It doesn't help that I'm not wearing as much these days either. 

I hear you @EuDeMa. I've been using some of the days that I wear makeup to experiment a little, to try looks or colors in my eyeshadow palettes that I rarely if ever touched before - some with good results and others are just a reminder that I need to work on my makeup application skills. Hahaha! Or one day on the weekend I might play with some products that I already have open. I don't normally fold my laundry with such a glam eye look but I guess there really is a first time for everything. lol.  

Right there with you @itsfi. It's crazy that when I do apply makeup, I have to stop and make sure I remember my routine correctly. Many times, I forget a product just from the gaps in use. 

Jan Empties Love.jpgJan Empties Ok.jpgJan Empties No.jpg

2021- 15/100
2021- 1 Destashes

Love-
Lapcos Honey Mask
Besame Matches
Healing Bird Aloe Mask
Clean Reserve Aqua Neroli

Ok-
Ole Henrikson Sheer Transformation Moisturizer
Skyn Iceland Oxygen Night Cream
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip
GlamGlow Volcasmic Moisturizer
Earth's Nectar Scalp Oil
Fresh Creme

No Opinion-
Plump Up Volume Filler Mask

N.O.-
Good Molecules Cleansing Balm
DevaCurl Melt into Moisture Mask
Apple Wax Melts

Destash-
OCC Queen

Oooh you were able to sample the Crème Ancienne @Samtian - I am envious! Although since it only made your likes, I won’t be too much. Good luck on your goal, too👍🏼!

@eshoe Thank you! It was definitely nice, thick and moisturizing. But it left my t-zone really oily.

Flashback with that OCC lip tar @Samtian  I only decluttered mine last year I think... man I loved to collect those. 

4 Replies
testing