cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

😱 all those pmg??? @heartsmyface great job girl

Fantastic de-clutter @heartsmyface !  

@heartsmyface  Great job! I recently just did the same thing and it's definitely a good feeling! I see a few I there I destashed as well 😉 

Wow!!! 😳 Awesome job! This is impressive and inspiring @heartsmyface

@itsfi   I’m feeling pretty good about it.  I now have space for exactly three new lip products so I must use it wisely 😆.  

I still have to sniff test through my MAC lippies and see what’s gone off and what I actually want to replace from those so maybe I have more space than I know.  
It’s a good time of year for it!  You should give a particularly messy section a go and see how you do!  I certainly want to see your rejects!  

@heartsmyface, deal! 🤝 I really do need to go through my lipsticks. 💄 I’ve been working on clearing out some eyeshadows and that’s been harder than I thought it would be. 😬 I think it’ll be nice to clear out some lipsticks. Will plan to do it and post about it before the end of this month. 🤞🏼 I’ll tag you when I do. I have a feeling there could be a lot! 😳😆 

Last empties of 2020 (Sorry I’m lazy so these are accumulating over last couple months of 2020)

B50AE834-EB11-4F5C-97FE-15B72992430A.jpeg92FA84C1-6610-429C-8C8A-0AD329E586BA.jpeg35E55402-F504-4001-A8F0-EFEE09BD2179.jpeg

Go @blackkitty2014 it always amazes me how many lip products you pan.

Thx @sprocketta . I plan to pan 6 more lippies this year. Wish me luck! 😘

Nice job, @blackkitty2014!

Thx you @CookieGirl1 

I'm impressed!! Great job @blackkitty2014 

Thx you @lmaster ❤️ Happy New Year

Happy new year!!! @blackkitty2014 🎊🍾

Life has been so hectic! I'm finally getting around to posting my November empties! The Autumn Woods scent is like Mahogany Teakwood on steroids, and I couldn’t stand it.The Autumn Woods scent is like Mahogany Teakwood on steroids, and I couldn’t stand it.The Peach & Lily Mist was my favorite empty of the month. The spray gives a very fine mist and really adds some hydration to my routine. I’m not sure if I want to pay full price, but I would absolutely double up during a sale. I absolutely hated the Lancôme Rose Milky Mist. It smells like floral old lady perfume. The Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha 3-in-1 Beauty Water literally burned every time I used it.The Peach & Lily Mist was my favorite empty of the month. The spray gives a very fine mist and really adds some hydration to my routine. I’m not sure if I want to pay full price, but I would absolutely double up during a sale. I absolutely hated the Lancôme Rose Milky Mist. It smells like floral old lady perfume. The Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha 3-in-1 Beauty Water literally burned every time I used it.The Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows are the best! I absolutely love the shimmer, and the colors are always beautiful. The only downside is how quickly the tube dries out. The Morphe Luminous Setting Spray was utterly disappointing, I’m sad The Crème Shop x Hello Kitty Celebrate Setting & Priming Spray is limited edition because it smells like rosewater and has a super fine mist. Despite having to use two separate brushes, I really liked the new Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara. It makes my lashes look so luscious!The Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows are the best! I absolutely love the shimmer, and the colors are always beautiful. The only downside is how quickly the tube dries out. The Morphe Luminous Setting Spray was utterly disappointing, I’m sad The Crème Shop x Hello Kitty Celebrate Setting & Priming Spray is limited edition because it smells like rosewater and has a super fine mist. Despite having to use two separate brushes, I really liked the new Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara. It makes my lashes look so luscious!The Flora & Curl Jasmine Oasis Floral Hydration Hair Mist makes my hair feel great, but it smells disgusting. I was excited about the Rossano Ferretti Parma 3.2 Intenso Moisturising and Smoothing Shampoo, but it didn’t leave my hair feeling moisturized. The PHYTODETOX Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask didn’t do much but make my scalp tingle.The Flora & Curl Jasmine Oasis Floral Hydration Hair Mist makes my hair feel great, but it smells disgusting. I was excited about the Rossano Ferretti Parma 3.2 Intenso Moisturising and Smoothing Shampoo, but it didn’t leave my hair feeling moisturized. The PHYTODETOX Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask didn’t do much but make my scalp tingle.I liked using the MD Solar Sciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 mixed in with my hand lotion, but it’s too expensive to justify repurchasing it. I absolutely loved the scent of the L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil sample, so I bought a full size of it. The Jenna Hipp Essential Nail & Hand Cream was THICC, but didn’t rub in easily. Luckily, I only paid $10 for it at TJ Maxx.I liked using the MD Solar Sciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 mixed in with my hand lotion, but it’s too expensive to justify repurchasing it. I absolutely loved the scent of the L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil sample, so I bought a full size of it. The Jenna Hipp Essential Nail & Hand Cream was THICC, but didn’t rub in easily. Luckily, I only paid $10 for it at TJ Maxx.

@sephoraaddict918 did you like this tgin product? I've bought a few different items, the hair mask,,I love, the hydrating foam I love, the shampoo is decent,, but the gel has an off scent to it, I'm wondering if it's not supposed to have the rose scent, like the other products 🤔 or if it's old

I did like it @lmaster. It worked well mixed in with regular shampoo. It's not something amazing that I can't live without, but I will definitely keep it in rotation.

@sephoraaddict918 I like the gel too, but the scent is not like the others in the line, it doesn't have the rose scent

@sephoraaddict918  Wow great job on finishing lots of stuff 

@sephoraaddict918   Ouhhh You’ve done excellent for November! What brand is that little glow stick sunscreen?   And omg that super hoop mega jug!  😮

Thank you @heartsmyface!! The Glow Stick is also from Supergoop: Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 0.7 oz/ 20 g 

testing