cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

“mini Sephora store” hahaha @pinyo! So true. 😆 It’s definitely eye opening how many products we can accumulate.

The Josie Maran mud masks @pinyo - I had forgotten about those! They are so gentle, thank you for putting them back in my radar. I think there is a Basil one, too💖

I'm amazed by how much I love it! I'm always apprehensive to try new GWPs since I have sensitive skin, but wow! It's great!!  @eshoe 

Nice group of empties @pinyo !  Feels good to use some stuff up eh!

Great job on the empties, @pinyo !! I'm impressed with your list!!

I tossed something into my empty bucket and it rolled off the top, I looked in and saw it was certainly very full. One is an expired foundation, the rest truly are empty. I repurchase SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence  Murad Acne Clearing Solution Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum 1 oz Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum Murad InvisiScar Post-Acne Resurfacing Treatment Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.1 oz/ 240 mL and Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Cologne Pure Perfume Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Cologne Absolu Pure Perfume and #Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL the rest are maybes or eeehhhhhhhs... the Tony Moly Vita cleanser killed my complexion so bad dermatologist intervention was required. The milk liner was so sensitive and break off so easy that I went through it much faster because probably half the product ended up being tossed out. Nope nope. 

EF98B52E-A94C-4087-A5FF-453D2EA0AE0B.jpeg

@Weetart  Awesome job!!! SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence  is my absolute favourite!!

@Weetart what are your feelings on the sdj shampoo/conditioner?

@lmaster @Weetart   i found the Sdj made my hair fluffy and not in a good way.  

@heartsmyface that's a total miss for sure!

@lmaster eeeehhhhhhh. Like, I would never recommend or purchase again. It wasn't horrible, not worth bothering. If it's the scent in your hair you are looking for use the body spray. I spritz my hair with it.

Good to know @Weetart 

Love that SK-II essence @Weetart! ♥️

@itsfi  Omg that’s what I said!!! Great minds think alike!!!

Me too! @itsfi It seems like a lot of money, which it is, but it takes FOREVER to get through. So really, it's reasonable. I put a little in a mini spritz bottle. I'm going to purchase another large bottle after I finish the Perricone MD CBD elixir I recieved through influencer. (going to take forever to get through that also) Althrough.... it is really crazy great too. It might be a toss up on who has the best sale or coupon at the time when I need to refill.

"It might be a toss up on who has the best sale or coupon at the time when I need to refill."  That's a sound approach @Weetart! It's worth the splurge, but it feels so much better when the splurge is discounted. 😁

My empties from mid April to end of September 

D1146C5D-DCF7-4BE4-BD9D-EF150A2AE139.jpeg

29E92CB6-7798-469B-A6E3-2002B75F59C6.jpeg

684E601E-5AA1-43E6-A7A9-26DB4F311E66.jpeg

Ohhhhh nice!! What is the Uma product?? @blackkitty2014 I use the Uma mask and it does wonders

@lmaster Yes, there are 2 Uma products in the picture: Rose toner and Absolute Anti Aging Oil.  The Rose toner is okay.  It smells really good but i try better toner before.  I'm a big fan of Uma face oils (I try all of their  face oils i think).  Oh their body oil is wonderful too especially for ppl with super dry skin liked me. 🙂  

@blackkitty2014 thank you for the info!! 

@blackkitty2014 I've never heard of the Tatcha Satin Skin Mist. Is that discontinued?

3 Replies
testing