cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

My empties from mid April to end of September 

D1146C5D-DCF7-4BE4-BD9D-EF150A2AE139.jpeg

29E92CB6-7798-469B-A6E3-2002B75F59C6.jpeg

684E601E-5AA1-43E6-A7A9-26DB4F311E66.jpeg

Ohhhhh nice!! What is the Uma product?? @blackkitty2014 I use the Uma mask and it does wonders

@lmaster Yes, there are 2 Uma products in the picture: Rose toner and Absolute Anti Aging Oil.  The Rose toner is okay.  It smells really good but i try better toner before.  I'm a big fan of Uma face oils (I try all of their  face oils i think).  Oh their body oil is wonderful too especially for ppl with super dry skin liked me. 🙂  

@blackkitty2014 thank you for the info!! 

@blackkitty2014 I've never heard of the Tatcha Satin Skin Mist. Is that discontinued?

@rosegoldlovely No, it’s still there. 

32217E5C-CE0E-4E4D-AE8F-A42B998CF562.png

@blackkitty2014 I did a quick Google search. I was suspicious that it was green like the Water Cream I use for oily skin. Turns out there was a such thing as the Satin Skin Mist that was launched last year but was discontinued quickly. It was a hydrating mattifying mist for oily skin, hence, why it's green. Tatcha's purple is for dry skin, white is for normal skin, and blue is for sensitive skin. A great example is their Rice Polish Exfoliators. I'm glad that you posted this though, because I always wondered why there wasn't a mist for oily skin. I wish oily skin got more love. It's hard to find products that doesn't contain any oils. I hope they rerelease it. I'm a huge fan, but I didn't start shopping at Sephora much until this year. Last year I only bought lip gloss and foundation.

Screenshot 2020-10-06 092801.jpg

@rosegoldlovely I hope Tatcha will have the skin mist for oily skin soon.  They're kinda expensive but i like them.  Have you check out other brands liked AmorePacific or Omorovicza? They're expensive too but break down by volume ... they're probably in the same range.price.

@blackkitty2014 I've never heard of those brands. Where are they sold?

@blackkitty2014, your skincare choices make my heart happy. ♥️ I spy lots of wonderful skincare treats! 😍 Nice work going through them! 

@itsfi I force myself to go thru the deluxe samples so they don’t go waste .... then I discover tons of things I want to buy full-size 😂🤣 liked the Chantecaille and EL which are both in $300+ price range. Ugh! Maybe if I stop hoarding all the makeups that I can’t never finish I can afford one of those moisturizers sometimes 😂🤣😂

July empties=46 YTD empties=481

IMG_20200727_205433017.jpg

 love masks⬆️

IMG_20200727_205729951.jpg

 love products ⬆️ 

IMG_20200727_205117290.jpg

 like the 🕯

IMG_20200727_210035643.jpg

 like these products but probably won't purchase or repurchase

IMG_20200727_210455693.jpg

 these products were all products that I didn't like something about each and would not seek them out again ⬆️

481!! @lmaster Look at you go!  What was the mini MILK product that you didn't like?

That was milk watermelon brightening serum @missjeanie uhhhhh the packaging for the skincare products are not the best suited for me, and so much product is wasted, or you literally have to dig it out

good to know @lmaster 

Yeah @missjeanie you can only screw it up so far and then it just stops! I will not ever buy a skincare product from milk again,, even the wash off mask was dried out and broke chunks off, and I used it within a month of purchasing it 😩

Oh no @lmaster I need to check my wash off mask from them... admittedly I haven't used it months... and months.  I picked up their moisturizer to try out but am working through a few open things before I let myself open it.  I'm fingers crossed it's better than the serum stick was for you!

@missjeanie the wash off mask I had literally broke into chunks 😣 I didn't even have it for that long maybe 2 months

@lmaster Amazing! I need to work on my Panama Sunset. 

I love mixing it with my body butter @Samtian thank you 😊

I love that goldfadden eye cream! @lmaster 

10 Replies
testing