cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@sephoraaddict918 I LOVE your rating system and might have to use a few of your categories 😆🙌 great job!! 

Sorry about your posting troubles @sephoraaddict918 but thanks for your thorough reviews!

Some more empties! I’m continuing to try to post these a little more regularly, although most are coming from my giant bag of junk that I have been accumulating. Hoping BIC will cooperate with the posting. 

For the most part, these are all LOVES, with a couple likes, listed below. Extra shout outs:

Bad Gal Gang is my HG mascara. It gives me defined, voluminous, long, black lashes and doesn’t dissolve or flake throughout even the longest days.

GrandeLash MD is a staple.

Cold Plasma + is also a staple.

Collagen Pop used to be a staple but I kinda forgot about it!

Super You, I think was good, but didn’t notice major differences in mood or whatever as some have claimed. I got this 2 for 1 or so on Nordstrom sale

The Perricone Blue Plasma - not life changing but a nice toner/cleansing water

Pixie Caroline Hirons was very good but I sort of felt like I had to use the oil cleanser, then dry my face before the cream cleanser.

A7ECA222-2188-4128-85D0-CCF60C0DAC6A.jpeg

These bottles I’m keeping for re-purposing:

Great empties! I really find Perricone products to be very effective, so effective I can fight through their stink lol @sister13 I tried the Grande lash and brow, meeeeh. Then I realized, well, I never plucked my eyebrows and have thick lashes so what was I really expecting. But their lip plumper on the other hand. I use that sucker all the time. Too bad it doesn't go on sale, or if it does I miss it.

The latest versions seem to be WAY better (fish-wise, Lol). Like, the Cold Plasma + has no fish scent to me, but yes, I am still fighting my way through an old jar of the original Cold Plasma, which is awful but worth it. @Weetart ❤️🧡💛

Great set of empties @sister13! Love that L’Occitane shower oil. It’s so luxuriously moisturizing! ♥️♥️

Yes, I need to purchase a full size but trying to get through some less-loved stock in the meantime! @itsfi 

Completely understand needing to get through other products @sister13! I’ve been incorporating well loved products with less loved ones that I’m trying to finish up into my routines.

Love seeing your empties @sister13 

Thanks @lmaster, glad to be clearing some things out! 

BIC ate my 2nd photo. Keeping the YTTP, the Clarins and the Perricone bottles for repurposing. 💕💕

June empties! * means I would repurchase, I don’t think I crossed anything out bc it was that bad and I don’t think I’m running out to rebuy anything rn

35B46747-1F81-46A7-87C0-99236A23A09E.png

4C876DB8-71E1-4D49-8B38-7D61A5412193.png

C93ACC11-48E7-4114-B53A-BCC56B035E46.png

E770E88B-EC63-41EC-8841-C312DE59927A.png

52F7E075-BD09-48DD-96B7-A94F14C1B5C9.png

Love it.

@SAlyFitz love how you itemize everything! Great job

Thanks! ☺️

Excellent work @SAlyFitz! 👊🏼 I love that you track the spend on your empties! 💗

Thanks! In the future I’d like the numbers to mean more about my spending limits lolol🤞🏻🙏🏼🤪

That’s a fantastic way to use that info, @SAlyFitz! 🥰

Nice empties, @SAlyFitz!! 

Thank you! You as well, you inspired me to post after reading yours this am!

I have  massive bag of empties I keep throwing things into. But, I am not going to go through it because it’s so daunting, so I thought I’d show some recent empties and ACTUALLY throw them away now. I may get to the bag eventually but this is a start. 

Full Size items:

• Not sure I noticed any difference in the Super you, though people swear by these. I will see if I’m more irritable without but not likely to repurchase. I got these at a 2-for-1 during Nordstrom anniversary sale.
  • The Sephora body wash was nice enough, I bought it in Europe accidentally, I thought it was lotion. 😞
  • Caudalie eye cream- I really liked it, very creamy and hydrating.
  • Shiseido cotton is a staple - already re-purchased full size
  • Lush bath bomb was awesome - from a Valentine’s Day gift exchange here - I finally used it, so fun and lovely scent 💕💕💕

Sample items:

• Raw beauty - tastes pretty terrible, would not purchase
  • Dr. Jart peel - was pretty fun and exfoliating
  • Coverfx concealer - okay but not life changing to purchase from the card, would have to try a real sample in store
  • Make Up For Ever - Reboot - a great sample with large bubbles of 4 different colors. It was enough for me to try for like a week and I ended up purchasing the full size. Beautiful coverage, almost full but with the lightweight texture, and wears well throughout the day. Love MUFE!
  • Exuviance AP peel - got it on sale at Ulta, really nice when I need an acid peel

I think that’s it! Feeling accomplished at posting this, lol. 

2BBBEBDF-0788-42A4-8E64-73AE58C5C2CE.jpeg82BBECC1-CC7F-427D-AEC3-3607ACD87E21.jpeg

testing