cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thanks! In the future Iโ€™d like the numbers to mean more about my spending limits lolol๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคช

Thatโ€™s a fantastic way to use that info, @SAlyFitz! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Nice empties, @SAlyFitz!! 

Thank you! You as well, you inspired me to post after reading yours this am!

I have  massive bag of empties I keep throwing things into. But, I am not going to go through it because itโ€™s so daunting, so I thought Iโ€™d show some recent empties and ACTUALLY throw them away now. I may get to the bag eventually but this is a start. 

Full Size items:

• Not sure I noticed any difference in the Super you, though people swear by these. I will see if Iโ€™m more irritable without but not likely to repurchase. I got these at a 2-for-1 during Nordstrom anniversary sale.
  • The Sephora body wash was nice enough, I bought it in Europe accidentally, I thought it was lotion. ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • Caudalie eye cream- I really liked it, very creamy and hydrating.
  • Shiseido cotton is a staple - already re-purchased full size
  • Lush bath bomb was awesome - from a Valentineโ€™s Day gift exchange here - I finally used it, so fun and lovely scent ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Sample items:

• Raw beauty - tastes pretty terrible, would not purchase
  • Dr. Jart peel - was pretty fun and exfoliating
  • Coverfx concealer - okay but not life changing to purchase from the card, would have to try a real sample in store
  • Make Up For Ever - Reboot - a great sample with large bubbles of 4 different colors. It was enough for me to try for like a week and I ended up purchasing the full size. Beautiful coverage, almost full but with the lightweight texture, and wears well throughout the day. Love MUFE!
  • Exuviance AP peel - got it on sale at Ulta, really nice when I need an acid peel

I think thatโ€™s it! Feeling accomplished at posting this, lol. 

2BBBEBDF-0788-42A4-8E64-73AE58C5C2CE.jpeg82BBECC1-CC7F-427D-AEC3-3607ACD87E21.jpeg

@sister13, those Shiseido cottons are pillowy soft! ๐Ÿ˜ 

I know some people donโ€™t like them but they are HG for me! @itsfi  I think I had to buy this small size pack once when I ran out and they didnโ€™t have the large size. 

@sister13  I love the scent of twilight bath bombs!! 

So good! And it was so cute pink and purple when fizzing in the tub! @ather ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@sister13 I love the twilight bath bomb! it smells like lavender. 

It was really lovely! I didnโ€™t want to use it for a long time because I just liked how it smelled! Thanks @WhereYouStand ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@sister13 WOW! Lots of great empties! 

Best,

Rebecca

I need to post them on a more regular basis and chip away at the giant empties stockpile! @RebeccaBT ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

February empties. Missing from photos: a bottle of Paulaโ€™s Choice body wash and a travel tube of Aquaphor Ointment. Both got tossed/recycled instead of dropped in my empties bag. 

275889F0-D18F-47D5-924D-2200F26B971D.jpegD23207A7-79C4-4892-B6D6-EFB6F606CF62.jpeg2DB9FEAC-C1D2-4962-9F1F-727D6444D7D5.jpeg

Spoiler
Iโ€™m not surprised the Olly Restful Sleep gummies didnโ€™t work on me. Very few things stand a chance against my GAD-induced insomnia. But theyโ€™re by far the tastiest of this type of gummy Iโ€™ve ever tried, so: kudos in that department. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

The Sephora dry brush cleaner is something I use to remove powdered makeup from brushes. Itโ€™s no substitute for a true cleaning and it doesnโ€™t work well on cream/liquid-dirtied brushes. But my powder-dirty brushes dry much faster with this than my other โ€œin between washesโ€ brush spray. 

And I FINALLY finished my bottle of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow mist! This is the bottle I received as gratis from Sephora long ago. Iโ€™d been using it mostly as a pre-lotion body mist. I like it a lot, but Iโ€™m in no rush to restock it. 

8F17AC49-EB48-4AA3-BBF8-B59514E3CD85.jpeg

The Sweet Chef kale mask was just barely hydrating. I donโ€™t hate it, but I wonโ€™t repurchase it. The Creme Shop watermelon mask was terrible (for me; eh, some folks love that mask) and now Iโ€™m trying to re-home the other 4 that came in the box I bought from Marshalls. 

So many great sheet masks @WinglessOne! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice job on all of the empties, @WinglessOne!! The Inky List retinol is so good! Glad there were so many loves and likes in the mix!

Love seeing all your empties!! @WinglessOne 

@WinglessOne I had to stop buying those Olly gummies. They were too tasty to quit and made my sleep patterns worse. So yummy, though!

Love a lot of your sheet mask loves. Curious why the GR Watermelon spray is a like๐Ÿค”

@eshoe  At one point I had to research how much melatonin is too high a daily dose, because I kept snacking on them. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

The watermelon mist smells fantastic and contains great ingredientsโ€”well, aside from the fragrance but cโ€™mon, who can resist that watermelon Jolly Rancher scent? Thereโ€™s just another mist I like even more. Eh, some of my likes are almost-loves, like the GR mist. 

Hmmm Iโ€™d like to know which mist you favor the most, @WinglessOne ๐Ÿค”

@eshoe  Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL. My skin LOVES this stuff. Its 4th ingredient is a peptide that can reduce redness, plus it contains aloe, mushroom, and golden root extracts. I wish hyaluronic acid was much higher on the ingredients list (itโ€™s in last place), but Iโ€™m glad itโ€™s included. Itโ€™s fragrance free, with practically no natural scent. 

I hope I can still use this mist once temps heat up. Shea butter cream moisturizers are seasonal for my skin: I can only use them during cold weather, as theyโ€™re too rich/heavy for my face any other time of year. But this mist is more like liquified shea butter, and Iโ€™m still surprised at how fine the mist isโ€”like, GR Watermelon mist fine. So, weโ€™ll see how my skin handles it in the coming months. 

testing