cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thanks @lmaster! Gotta love some Epsom salt especially Dr. Teal's

@ShortErica I sent you a pm last night and notifications should be working again 😊

Yay for notifications being back @lmaster! I'll check my messages 🙂

Thank you! @ShortErica it worked 😉

RE: Empties - V2

Not For Me: I had to throw these out they were bad for my hair especially the roots.

not for me: 

I wanted to like this it smelled really good.  I feel like I prefer body washes that have more bubbles. this one didn't get very sudsy. 

just ok. The detox is DC but it was still good to use so I finished it up I wasn't very hooked on the scent i think i bought it at the time when it was around because there was a mermaid on it. the serum was ok. 

Likes: the meyers clean day hand soap in lilac was a backup because I couldn't find the lavender. the lavender is my fave. but the lilac isn't half bad. 

really loved all these. the mini container with the writing partly missing is glow recipe watermelon sleeping mask. and sadly one of my mermaid makeup brushes died. while I was cleaning it. 

Re: RE: Empties - V2

@WhereYouStand, RIP to the mermaid brush - it was such a pretty brush. 😞 Agree with the OGX - it’s not a good fit for my hair; I haven’t found a product in that line that works well for me. 

I love that Ms. Meyers Lilac scent too, @WhereYouStand

I do not care for OGX also. It dries out my hair. @WhereYouStand 

@emaisgr8  their shampoo and conditioner are terrible! i do however like the coconut scented body wash they have now. 

Some great masks in your loves, @WhereYouStand!! 

Loves- have farmacy, dr Dennis gross and eucrin already replaced. Kora is very nice but doesn’t last ling at all.  Paulas Choice sunscreen is great, will repurchase in future! Dermalogica is way overpriced in my opinion!  Works well thoughLoves- have farmacy, dr Dennis gross and eucrin already replaced. Kora is very nice but doesn’t last ling at all. Paulas Choice sunscreen is great, will repurchase in future! Dermalogica is way overpriced in my opinion! Works well though

Nope!Nope!

Likes- like the Trader Joe’s cream. The lush was a scrubbier. Paulas Choice retinol is very nice but siliconey. Malin and goetz mask is nice but have similar products that I like better.Likes- like the Trader Joe’s cream. The lush was a scrubbier. Paulas Choice retinol is very nice but siliconey. Malin and goetz mask is nice but have similar products that I like better.

Hi @jen81,

Great job on your empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

Nice set of empties @jen81!!! I'm using the Dermalogica PreCleanse, and I agree that it is definitely overpriced. I bought it during an Ulta sale, and that would be the only time I would buy it again. How was the Christophe Robin Scalp Scrub? 

@sephoraaddict918  It gives you that squeaky clean feeling, but I think it’s a bit to drying. A little goes a long way. Probably won’t repurchase. 

Thank you @jen81!! I've been going back and forth of whether to try it, but your experience has me leaning toward passing on this one.

@jen81 your empties are on a roll!? Great job

Just a couple of empties for April. Most of the products I would try again. I would have to say the Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original are my favorite lip "maintenance" products. I highly recommend giving each a try if one hasn't already. I received the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mLin a Play box awhile back. I was very impressed! I turned around and purchased one during the sale.

IMG_1803.jpeg

That is a great way to describe the Laneige lip mask @EuDeMa. I had damaged lips last year and it couldn't fix them but it is great for maintenance.

RE: Re: Empties - V2

@ShortErica Agreed! I try to use it a couple nights a week just to keep my lips from cracking and relatively hydrated.

Love the Laneige lip mask layered on at night! Nice empties, @EuDeMa

You went through some amazing products @EuDeMa! 😃 Love the scent of the Bum Bum cream and yes to the Farmacy balm (and the Laneige). I love pretty much every Farmacy product I’ve tried. So good! 💛

testing