cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Well done on all of the empties, @ShortErica!! O many foils!! The inky list HA is intriguing, nice to hear it performs well.

@haleyvvvv It was nice to get through some foils and I should try to set aside so many each month. I think I have a couple eye cream ones I should try. 🙂

The makeup eraser is amazing @ShortErica happy to help 😉♥️

Empties.jpg

I accidentally erased my list of what all is here. 😕 ugh. But here are my empties for Jan/Feb. 17/100. The smoothing foot mask and the sea salt shampoo were my favorites.

That sea salt shampoo looks good @Samtian! Nice job with your empties!

Love the Matcha Green Tea Dr. Teal’s, @Samtian!

Did the exfoliating foot mask make your feet peel? @Samtian 

Not that one. It didn't do anything.

Not that one. It didn't do anything.

Re: Not that one. It didn't do anything.

Ok good to know @Samtian thank you

I think this is about 3 months worth.
Loves
IMG_0150[1].JPG
Didn't work for me-Smashbox lid primer
Sample too small to tell-Tacha
Bought a shade that didn't work for me,it was used twice and sat in the back of my drawer since-time to declutter-Tom Ford lips and boys.
IMG_0153[1].JPG

Oh bummer about the Tom Ford @Seymore3 looks like the perfect shade. Although I’ve thought that a million times and it’s just enough off to be unwearable🙄

@Seymore3 I've been really curious about the OLEHENRIKSEN - Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System I see it in your loves,,, is it worth the price?

@lmasterI really like it so I would probably pay full price if I had too but I found a bunch at Winners awhile ago and stocked up,so I think I only paid about $20 a package.This peel really leaves my skin smooth but at the same time I don't find it overly harsh and it isn't drying.

Oh now you're making it harder to resist @Seymore3 😆

I spy the PTR pumpkin mask - it’s so good! Nice work on the lip balms @Seymore3! 😊

Not a lot of Empties for February BUT some of them were at least pretty good :).

All winners! I already either repurchased or have a backup of some of them.All winners! I already either repurchased or have a backup of some of them.None of the foils were that great (although I did like the El Night Repair) and I was reminded about just how good the ABH brow gel is--especially next to the Maybelline one also pictured here.None of the foils were that great (although I did like the El Night Repair) and I was reminded about just how good the ABH brow gel is--especially next to the Maybelline one also pictured here.

I spy some MJ @CookieGirl1 😍 

Excellent!! @CookieGirl1 🙌

@CookieGirl1, the green apple and green tea combo in that shampoo sounds like it smells  amazing! Yay for finishing Babyfacial! 😃

@itsfi it's honestly one of my fav shampoos but Garnier just discontinued it!!! I have one backup.  Grrrrr. 

Grrrrr @CookieGirl1! Why do they discontinue the good ones?!! 

1 Reply
testing