cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

The makeup eraser is amazing @ShortErica happy to help ๐Ÿ˜‰โ™ฅ๏ธ

Empties.jpg

I accidentally erased my list of what all is here. ๐Ÿ˜• ugh. But here are my empties for Jan/Feb. 17/100. The smoothing foot mask and the sea salt shampoo were my favorites.

That sea salt shampoo looks good @Samtian! Nice job with your empties!

Love the Matcha Green Tea Dr. Tealโ€™s, @Samtian!

Did the exfoliating foot mask make your feet peel? @Samtian 

Not that one. It didn't do anything.

Not that one. It didn't do anything.

Re: Not that one. It didn't do anything.

Ok good to know @Samtian thank you

I think this is about 3 months worth.
Loves
IMG_0150[1].JPG
Didn't work for me-Smashbox lid primer
Sample too small to tell-Tacha
Bought a shade that didn't work for me,it was used twice and sat in the back of my drawer since-time to declutter-Tom Ford lips and boys.
IMG_0153[1].JPG

Oh bummer about the Tom Ford @Seymore3 looks like the perfect shade. Although Iโ€™ve thought that a million times and itโ€™s just enough off to be unwearable๐Ÿ™„

@Seymore3 I've been really curious about the OLEHENRIKSEN - Power Peelโ„ข Transforming Facial System I see it in your loves,,, is it worth the price?

@lmasterI really like it so I would probably pay full price if I had too but I found a bunch at Winners awhile ago and stocked up,so I think I only paid about $20 a package.This peel really leaves my skin smooth but at the same time I don't find it overly harsh and it isn't drying.

Oh now you're making it harder to resist @Seymore3 ๐Ÿ˜†

I spy the PTR pumpkin mask - itโ€™s so good! Nice work on the lip balms @Seymore3! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not a lot of Empties for February BUT some of them were at least pretty good :).

All winners! I already either repurchased or have a backup of some of them.All winners! I already either repurchased or have a backup of some of them.None of the foils were that great (although I did like the El Night Repair) and I was reminded about just how good the ABH brow gel is--especially next to the Maybelline one also pictured here.None of the foils were that great (although I did like the El Night Repair) and I was reminded about just how good the ABH brow gel is--especially next to the Maybelline one also pictured here.

I spy some MJ @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜ 

Excellent!! @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ™Œ

@CookieGirl1, the green apple and green tea combo in that shampoo sounds like it smells  amazing! Yay for finishing Babyfacial! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi it's honestly one of my fav shampoos but Garnier just discontinued it!!! I have one backup.  Grrrrr. 

Grrrrr @CookieGirl1! Why do they discontinue the good ones?!! 

Loves and likesLoves and likes

How does one even clean a beauty blender without tearing it? 

Love love love the Dr. brandt and green clean. The fresh rose moisturizer was so hydrating.

Masks masks masksMasks masks masks

Hard passHard pass

My face felt like it was burning from the mask. I think the pHD made my hair feel dried out.

These were empties from January.

You did a great job!! @l8totheparty I just finished a green clean too,, now is all about the cherry ๐Ÿ’

testing